Piggy Bunnies, or Bunny Piggies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Carolyn was concerned that our Missy and Calbertmight have lost weight while under her care at the Tucker Town SummerCamp. Well, I just performed their monthly manicure,grooming, and weight check!

Calbert gained a whopping nine ounces to weigh in at five pounds fiveounces, while Missy went up seven ounces from six pounds thirteenounces to seven pounds four ounces! Missy has now officiallybecome the largest rabbit we have ever owned.

Must be all that fun in the sun at the Berkshires that generated allthat appetite. Never fear, Carolyn, they are quite healthy,even if sagging the floor wire of the cages.:shock:

Buck

Oh no Buck:shock::shock:Maybe Carolyn over fed them so you would not want them anymore????LOLThen again , there may havebeen a little to much of this andthis andnot enough of that!!

Anyway you know that they were taken care of while you weregone.;)Beckie

P.S. You had better hurry up and buy the Tractor Supplystock------we have 400 some members on this forum and the word isgetting out about the Woody Pet!!! Might make a good weddingpresent for Calbert and Missy;)

OHMY! I can only imagine that Miss Carolyn hasn't heard the newsonthis one yet....I'm not a mathematician but I'm thinkingthe percentages on that addup to monstrousproportions!!! But you know, coming from a big boned girl,I've always said"bigger is better"!!!

LOL! RaspberrySwirl, I'm with you!!! ;)

Buck, if it's any consolation,Sherman's doing his best to keep up with both Missy and Calbert...up ahalf a pound from last vet's visit.:(LOL!

:shock: Wuups!!

What good is vacation if you don't plump up a little?

When I saw the subject of this post, it reminded me of when I first gotTucker and my nephew was 3 years old. One day I said to him, "I don'tknow if he's a pig or a rabbit!" and the little man informed me, "He'sa rrrrrabbit!!"

-Carolyn

Yeah, well they are fine and are presentlychomping down their treats. Calbert just had a romp about theroom and Missy got about twenty minutes of ear rubs and head strokes,all in preparation for bedtime.

Buck

Buck,

Liam had to get his bunny-fix today and came over. He's all excitedabout Calbert and Missy getting married. He asked if a lot of peoplewere going to go to the wedding. I told him that it was going to be asmall ceremony.

Glad to hear things are going well.

Tucker's as fat as a prarie dog, I'm ashamed to say. I just couldn'tresist spoiling them all during camp. Now that they're all returning totheir normal exercise regimes and schedules rather than only having anhour out a night since I had to split the time up, I'm sure they'llslim right back down. I did go overboard on Tucker though. Like me, Idon't even want to see him near a scale!

-Carolyn

Tucks is 3 years old now, Loz, and he's now the one outsmarting me. :?

-Carolyn

Where in the world did everyone get those neat little smileys!!! I need those.

Darlene

Latest posts

Back