Piercings !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandy456 wrote:
11khx0p.jpg

of0d3l.jpg
wow thats so cool! i think i'll get a pink ring :p

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
wow thats so cool! i think i'll get a pink ring :p
My brother, actually picked it out
Yep, my 230 pound, 13 tatto, 6'2 brother picked it out.
..While I was about to pass out from being so nervous.
But the guy who did it was great
he was making jokes about how guys now a days have such good taste in clothes, that he's supprised i didn't go in with 234556 boyfriends because I was pretty (i'm assuming, he was gay) so it made me giggle like a little girl.. and while I was laughing he jabbed it in.
I screamed... but not out of hurt. I screamed because I *thought* the pinch, he did after, on my stomach was the needle... but it wasn't.. he wanted to prove to my mom I wouldn't feel it
-.-

i have my ears, and i have had my eye brow done. I want to get my nose done, maybe someday.

I have a nose question, what about BOOGERS? lol does it get all funky and crusty on the end of the piercing , on the inside of your nose? lol not lovely questions, but something in my head,lol.

I actually have a flatback lebret piercing in my nose, mostly because the lil pop in studs always came out, and the screws always showed and got encrusted.. the flatback doesnt really "collect"

The septum in just a semi open ring right on the edge. so unless I have a cold with a really runny nose..i'm good there too..

undergunfire wrote:
I have snake bites...

9735_134860421026_737101026_3099902_7094292_n.jpg

I also have my tongue done, cartilage, and ears (but I don't wear earrings). I wish I still had my gauges, but I couldn't gauge up anymore or my lobe would rip...so I just took them out. I want my septum done, but I am not sure if I will do it.....it is one of those things I have wanted for years but just haven't done it.
Snakebites are badass! Not that I'm biased or anything:highfive:
l_5d2533cc9fd3aff7b4e4bb3d7947105b.jpg

Oh and I used to have my labret done. Still have my tongue and the bites. One tattoo. I went a little piercing wild when Uncle Sam let me go lol

I need a new nose ring! Seriously, their always falling out. The one i got it pierced with stayed in for the first year then i decided to change it and they keep falling out. No joke, i've lost about 8 nose rings? Usually in my sleep lol.

Malexis..

Just put in a lebret stud.. there are some gorgeous blingy ones out there.. and they never come out... or do like Slash and Pink and put in a captive bead hoop.

What's the back like on a lebret stud? Do you have to twist it on or somethin?
Lol thanks! Im seriously going crazy loosing them all. Right now i dont even have one in, lost my last one on saturday. hah.

I got my ears done, that's it. LOL

But even then I can only get an earring in one ear now. A while back, when I was like 6 years old the skin overgrew the back of one of the earrings literally over the weekend. My mom put then in on Thursdayish and on Sunday I couldn't get them out. I went up to my mom and was like "Mom I lost the back to my earring but I can't get it out." She looked and she realized it wasn't gone! It was sooo painful when the doctors had to pick it out. :tears2:

Malexis wrote:
What's the back like on a lebret stud? Do you have to twist it on or somethin?
Lol thanks! Im seriously going crazy loosing them all. Right now i dont even have one in, lost my last one on saturday. hah.
It's a flatback..like this..

http://bodyjewelryfactory.com/lb115.html

The ball screws off and on.. you have to put it in through the inside of your nose.. and its better with short nails.. then screw it on with rubber gloves on and it lockes in place.

Okay.....so be honest....

Does getting your nose pierced hurt?? Seriously.....I really need to know!! lol

I've gotten tats (one on my back above my left hip and one on my left forearm right below my elbow) and I've had my belly button done.

I've heard that it's very painful....and I'm not sure I'm okay with that! lol I can handle some discomfort, but I don't want to be sitting there thinking "Why in the **** did I get this done???"

The outer piercing.. oh heck yeah.. but it was like for.000567 seconds.. and your eyes water up.. and it throbs.. but its totally worth it..

My septum.. I freak out a bit before every piercing and my girl has to tell me to sit down and shutup and stop being such a wuss..so I was waiting for this excruciating pain.. she sticks these clamps on my septum and I was like..oh lawd this is uncomfy..like I was squirmy..and I kept waiting and waiting.. and it was done..

Seriously... the worst part was the clamps, because she had to really grab it to hold it tight..the needle.. not so much,.,

Latest posts

Back