Piercings !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
Well I asked my 'rents if its okay for me to get my belly button pierced and maybe a second ear piercing in both ears thinking they'll say no... but lucky for me they're real cool with it! (maybe because like half an hour ago I asked for another dog/bunny :p)
So basically I really don't know where to start... I've asked around my friend who got their done, where, how, if the place is sterile etc. So if anyone can help me out ;)
And since we're on "the topic" of piercings I thought HEY! if there's a tattoo thread let there be a piercing thread!

So guys, SHOW OFF YOUR PIERCINGS!:highfive:

Trendz, pretty sure you have them in Auckland....All my mates get done there and its very sterile, professional etc. Good Luck!!!

I only have my ears pierced. :) I used to have an industrial, but it got infected and grew out. I would like to pierce the rest of the way up my ears. Maybe after the new year ...

I'm more of a tats girl. :) Good luck with your piercing!

I only have my ears pierced, but I've had those since I was a few months old. I guess they don't really count. haha! Good luck with yours.

t.

I have my belly button pierced. I am not showing pictures because my belly doesn't look like it did when I got it done. lol I didn't have any issues getting it done. It didn't hurt.

The only bad thing is, if you ever want to take it out there is a scar. I didn't realize how big the scar is.

One other issue I have is that I can only wear the ring I got when they pierced me. Any other ring irritates it. That stinks because there are so many cute rings out there, I really want to change it. My ears are not sensitive to the type of ring I wear so I am not sure why my belly button is. I had mine done about 10 years ago and have tried tons of different rings.

I would look online for piercing shops and look for reviews. When I got mine done the needle was in a sterile pack that they opened right in front of me.

Good luck

I have each ear pierced.. the lobe done 3 times each..and each cartilage done once each.. I also have my tragus done, which is the lil ear flap of skin in front of your ear.

I have my eyebrow done, which is about the 4th time i've had it redone, and I am fixing to have to remove it again, it constantly gets sweat in it from derby and it's constantly irritated looking.

I also have my nose done like most people do, then my septum, and my lebret, which I wear a ring in it over my lip..

So that puts us at 13

I also have my belly button done.. so that puts us at 14

So since I have 17 body piercings total.. you can figure out the rest...lol

Recent headshot..

10726_1138804586613_1122332608_3034.jpg

Me with my dear friend Tammy..

l_52479c94d8f2475fb0bb3a26a9cdd0f2.jpg

well, i have my ears done, and i use to have my clevage pierce, did it 2 times but it grew out both times.

i have another piercing, but i don't think i can talk about it on the forum :p

I've got my belly button pierced. I refuse to show it to anyone, as I am not nearly as skinny as I was when I had it done!

I had mine done in the 90's, when waistbands were a bit higher, and I did have some irritation with mine. It also healed slightly to the left, so I sometimes have to watch which jewelry I put in. (Some jewelry doesn't shift too much, but some will turn very slightly to the left and look strange.)

I generally keep a curved barbell in it now. I think I've got some pretty sparkly jewelry somewhere, but mostly I just leave the plain one it. (The prettier pieces are heavier, and can be irritating after a couple hours of wear.)

I used to have my tongue pierced, but I took that out a few years ago.

I got my ears done when i was like 3years old, i didnt remember it!

I think i found a place to do it now. My friend's sister did hers there and said it was very sterile and hers didnt get infected.

The only problem i have is that it's coming to summer soon and the school holidays and i know it takes around 3months 6months or some people even a year for it to heal. Just wondering would it be okay to go swimming? I know beach wouldnt be so good but all my friends have gone swimming at the beach and pools but theirs didnt get infected... I really want it done soon by summer but maybe i'll have to sit out the beach swims...

GoinBackToCali your piercings are ubber duber cool! My parents wont let me pierce my face though... but a belly is good enough for me.. for now!

All my friends have gone swimming with theirs??? When Clo got her nose done they didn't say anything either......Can't see why the sea wouldn't be good, sea water helps heal things doesn't it.....Google I think priscie haha.

I had my belly button done, but my body actually pushed it out!

Then I found out that it is kind of common as it's such a superficial piercing. And yes, I do have a crappy scar there now... **pouts**

But all I have now are my ears. Three in the lobe and one in the cartlidge on the left and then two in the lobe on the right. I want to get the cartlidge done on the right.

I also really want to get my nose done, but I've heard that it's pretty painful. Also, I'm not sure that at 31, I should have it done!!

Guess I'll stick with tats!

I have snake bites...

9735_134860421026_737101026_3099902_7094292_n.jpg

I also have my tongue done, cartilage, and ears (but I don't wear earrings). I wish I still had my gauges, but I couldn't gauge up anymore or my lobe would rip...so I just took them out. I want my septum done, but I am not sure if I will do it.....it is one of those things I have wanted for years but just haven't done it.

Double N wrote:
I also really want to get my nose done, but I've heard that it's pretty painful. Also, I'm not sure that at 31, I should have it done!!

Guess I'll stick with tats!
I'm 36.5..lol..I didn't get my septum done till a few months ago.. my nose about a year and a half ago... and my lip and eyebrow have been done off an on for 10 years.. everything else has been in place since 99..

Your never too old.. your only as old as you feel..

My favorite piercing so far was my eyebrow. I had my belly button and nose done but they both got ripped out. Trust me, you don't want to have either of those ripped out; it hurt like hell. :tears2:

I've had others, but my eyebrow was definitely my favorite.

I've caught my septum piercing on my shirt when i was pulling it off over my head before..

I cried like a baby..

I have 4 piercings,or 6 if you cant the ear pirecings seperatly.

I have my ears guaged to a size 2, my second piercings, my cartilge, and my nose. I can get a picture later

I want to get my rook, and my bellybutton. but i dont know if i'll be able to..

I have 7 pericing and 1 tattoo. 6 ear peircings and i have my nose done. my first ear pericings are a 4 gauge (small but i still like the way they look with plugs) :biggrin2: I got my nose piercing on the right side almost two years ago a little bit after i turned 18. i was in a bad car accient and got a scar on my left cheek, so the nose piercing was meant to put attention away from my scar. haha

hey the positive to piercings is that you can always take them out. haha i used that argument with my parents before i was 18 to get my ears pierced!

-alora

Back