Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
I took these a couple days ago when I got back from Wis. Dells. These last couple of days are horible. My boyfriends greatgrandfather passed away on monday at 97. The wake was tuesday and today was the funeral. I just need something happy right now so I am concentrateing on my bunnies to cheer me up. Enjoy the pics!!

As you can see is Salem has gotten huge...and he might be female...does he look female to anyone lol i think its funny if 2 vets got his sex wrong. He looks like he has a taco but i might be the infection but the buldge is going down.

OMG they are getting bigger and bigger! They are almost 10 weeks old.

I can't wait for them to get bigger lol. They dont even really have a cage anymore. They only go into it to eat and drink other wise they are allowed to roam my room 24/7.

That's neat. I'm sure they enjoy that. I like the pic's with Stormy in the window. That's so cute. :bunnyheart

She loves the window...okay i checked out Salem today to check out his infection and its getting better and i think his balls might be starting to drop...can that happen in a flemish giant at this age? When i looked down the sides next to his privates where moving like a heart beat...should be having another vet vist soon.

Tony hasn't dropped yet and they are pretty close to the same age. I wouldn't think they would be dropped yet but I'm not really that rabbit savvy- yet. Lol.

Your babies are adorable! They grow so quickly.

How old is Tony? He looks just like Salem except for the ears. Salems ears are still kinda flopy and i think maybe his head is smaller too lol.

They are getting big! I just love Stormy's ears! So expressive! Salem is getting so big! Poor Stormy isn't going to fit on that window ledge for very long! :p Have you seen those shelves made for cats? The ones that extend from the window ledge? That might be the way to go so Stormy can have a roost by the window! :D

yea im looking into those shelves lol she loves to sit in the window and watch people think she is a cat and i always tell them no its a rabbit lol those ears are too big for a cat.

Camarie wrote:
yea im looking into those shelves lol she loves to sit in the window and watch people think she is a cat and i always tell them no its a rabbit lol those ears are too big for a cat.
Becareful with some of those ledges. We have had several returned. In one case the cat ended up badly hurt.

I will make sure they are safe but also the window isnt that high off the floor.

I had made a post last night of the guinea with the rabbit but this morning it dissapeared here is one of those pics.

Sorry to hear about your boyfriends great-grandfather.

Great picture update! They are getting big, my one litter is about 8 weeks now and the other 6 weeks. Amazingly you can tell the difference.

Keep the pictures coming!

Latest posts

Back