Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore Cleo's colouring, looks like her littleear's were dipped in caramel, around her eyes too? couldn't quite makethat out. You have some sweethearts on your hands, watch out aboutposting any more lovely shots of emthough /looks aroundbefore speaking...rumour is it, there are some pretty conniving bunnynappers round these parts..*grin grin*

Cher

No, actually the picture is deceiving. Manny Jr.has only one thing in mind about Cleo - humping her. :(Infact, if I did't just have her spayed 3 weeks ago, I would have thoughtshe was a he.

I think Cleo is trying to teach Manny Jr. an etiquette. Cleo grunts andthumps every time Manny tries to hump her rear (She allows her humpingher head.), but then right away she approaches Manny Jr. with her headdown hoping that she grooms her.

Outside the box, Cleo runs away from Manny Jr.

Any idea what breed Cleo is? I think it's MiniRex mix with some dwarf (because her ears are rather small), but Idon't know what I'm talking about.

theilian wrote:
Any idea what breed Cleo is? I think it's Mini Rex mix withsome dwarf (because her ears are rather small), but I don't know whatI'm talking about.

Yeah, I think Cleo is a Mini Rex cross NetherlandDwarf:)But if your still not sure with what breed she is...Iwould ask Pamnock:)She is a rabbit judge, and practicallyknows every kind of rabbit breed out there! LOL:)By theway...Manny Jr. is sooo handsome! He has such beautiful shinyfur!He looks almost exactly like the broken black holland lopI used to have. His name was Oreo:)Well have fun with yourbunnies!:D

Cassandra

Here is a picture of Oreo:

theilian wrote:
Her butt shot
I was going to tell you that the first pic is one of the cutestever! I love the look and the whole angle isperfect!

However, butt shots..... well, they are always the best! those tails!!!!!! :)

Also what's difference between Holland lop and Mini lop? I thought Manny Jr. was Holland, but she also looks like Mini.

Latest posts

Back