****PICTURES**** ****PICTURES****

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just took a few pictures of my animals - not just rabbits coz i have a pregnant cat too show off too!! WHOOO!!

This one is of a frog i just found in my garden - well lets correct that - my cat found it. It is so adorable and so friendly, i just took a few pictures and let him back into the wild.
rabbits0705001.jpg

this is a picture of my beautiful fat pregnant cat who is just the poser - this is her current favourite position.
rabbits0705012.jpg

Here is a picture i wanted to include before she was pregnant - shes such a cheeky lil girly. hehe. :)
rabbits0705012.jpg

And now to the rabbits...
I tried moving russel in with roxy, here he is before roxy came nosing out... By the way, it didn't work out.
rabbits0705013.jpg

Here is again...LOOk HOW FLUFFY HE IS!! HE IS IN EXTREME MOLT!!!
rabbits0705015.jpg

Roxy:
rabbits0705023.jpg

Flop:
rabbits0705027.jpg

Nibbles terrorizing next door.
rabbits0705028.jpg

Then i had to go in, and she ran even further, bless her! She looked so sweet hopping through the long grass.
rabbits0705032.jpg

And finally, meet my new hamster Harry, he is sooooo sweet. Through the internet i figured he is a long haired teddy bear hamster.
rabbits0705037.jpg

Leanne:)

Fantastic photos! Love the little hamster -- I'll have to get some photos of Matthew's little Dwarf Hamster, Daisy. She's such a cutie.

Pam

RusselandRoxy wrote:
lol, shes a lionhead, Nibbles is too - Nibbles is roxy and Russel's daughter. :D
mmmm.... i might have to get a lion head, don't get me wrong, i love my buns but i think i've just found a new fav bunny breed, can i clone Roxy please??????:D

course you can clone her. lol, there can never be too many roxy's.
Yeh lionheads are a great breed, i certainly recommend them!! She's my lil darlin!! hehe
I am a bit worried about russel's moultin though, in my next post, i will post a pic of him before and while molting so you can see the difference,
Leanne :)

samandshawn wrote:
Great pics you have very lovely fur babys, and the cat what a belly, what breed is she?
Her belly's looks even bigger than that really!!! lol. OOOh its so exciting, my friends cat ( actually its mistys mum) just had kittens and they're so adorable - i cant wait to have my own....!!! And she isn't a particular breed, her mum is half persian, but ,misty acts like she is full herself - always holding her tail up high. Lol. Shes such a sweetie.
Glad everyone liked the pictures,

Ok, here he is before his molt, with normal smooth rexlike fur:
allpictures187.jpg

And during his molt (its actually worse than this))))
rabbits0705016.jpg

Any suggestions to what might cause this, i know molting is normal but this can't be just molting. None of the others are doing it and he didn't molt this much last year.

leanne :D

I'll definitely be taking you up on the cloning offer!!!:pI can see what you mean about Russel. Is he a rex? i have 2 rexes and they aren't moulting that much either. mmm, i dunno, as long as he seems healthy otherwise then don't worry. I can't think why he would be moulting this much, i know it's hot but if your other buns aren't moulting much then i dunno. Sorry i can't be much help. He is very flufffy now tho! lol. Bless him:D

Lol!
yeh he is a mini-rex but doesnt seem like it now - hehe, although hes still soft, his furs not the same.
Tina and i figured it could be the food as apollo went through the samething when she switched foods so i am gonna switch back and give it atry.

P.S. Are you going to get a lionhead???

leanne :)

I would definitely try switching him back to his original feed and see if that helps.

With him moulting that bad make sure to give him extra hay to help clean all that extra hair out of his system. If you can get a hold of some pumpkin pie filling you can give him some of that since it's high fiber.

Awesome pictures as usual. I hate to say it but I just love Flop. I would just love to find a Harlequin lop. He is stunning.

Good luck on the kittens.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I would definitely try switching him back to his original feed and see if that helps.

With him moulting that bad make sure to give him extra hay to help clean all that extra hair out of his system. If you can get a hold of some pumpkin pie filling you can give him some of that since it's high fiber.

Awesome pictures as usual. I hate to say it but I just love Flop. I would just love to find a Harlequin lop. He is stunning.

Good luck on the kittens.

Tina

I certainly will try it! and now i will be sure to give him plenty of hay, although the guinea pigs usually steal it lol! I will see if i can get some pumpkin pie filling tomorrow, not sure i will be able to though!

Yeh, i agree Flop really is a beauty and although he wasn't so friendly when i got him, hes really lovely now. I am so lucky to have him, he was such a surprise!

yeah i saw that post about the food and i was like "i have to tell Russelandroxy!!!!" and then i saw you had already seen it, lol. I'm glad you may have found the problem. Rexes are great aren't they (but not as good as my new fav lionheads!!) lol, i can't get over the cuteness!! I dunno about getting one, something i would DEFINETLY consider but i dunno if Millie and RUby would get angry at me for getting a new bun. Plus i would have to ask my mum if i could get one, can't really just turn up with one!! Well maybe.......she might not notice until it was too late, maybe i could steal Roxy...........:p lol

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
yeah i saw that post about the food and i was like "i have to tell Russelandroxy!!!!" and then i saw you had already seen it, lol. I'm glad you may have found the problem. Rexes are great aren't they (but not as good as my new fav lionheads!!) lol, i can't get over the cuteness!! I dunno about getting one, something i would DEFINITELY consider but i dunno if Millie and RUby would get angry at me forgetting a new bun. Plus i would have to ask my mum if i could get one,can't really just turn up with one!! Well maybe.......she might not notice until it was too late, maybe i could steal Roxy...........:plol

HAHA You made me laugh readin that :laugh:
Sorry i have forgotten, what breeds are Millie and ruby?
I know what you mean about your parents might not let you have one, i usually work my way round them... i now have 4 rabbits and i had to beg for all of them, well except for Flop who turned up on the doorstep!
You never know, they might not notice if you steal one, AS LONG AS ITS NOT MY ROXY, lol!!!
Leanne

Back