Pictures of Week old Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie_martin

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new Holland Lop babies.Any ideas on colors. One is more grey colored, one is more chestnut oneis solid white and one is broken chestnut I think. The broken chestnutis just like mom. The dad is a Sable point Marten, or so I have beentold. Thanks

Here is a bunch of babies:

P4210305.jpg

Here they are sleeping together:

P4210315.jpg

And look at how big one of them is, what a whopper:

P4210313.jpg

Wont be long before their eyes are open. They are 9 days old today.

Marie

They are beautiful.

The only colour out of those that I know is the white one, which willbe either a red-eyed white, or a blue-eyed white, and for that you willhave to wait to see when theyr eyes open.

They are little cuties :D

I want to say at least one has white on itsbelly. I think the grey ones is lighter colored on the tummy. But Ireally don't recall. I will have to look tonight! I should remember asmuch as I love on them. I can't believe how grey the one is. neither ofthe parents have that color on them. The dad has that sable color onhis white body. And the mom has the chestnut looking color and somegreyish areas on the ears but not as grey as him. What does the bellycolor mean? I was told that my buck would carry the REW gene so I amthinking my white one will probably have red eyes. But could it stillget the grey on it hair like my buck? Would that be showing up now? Isuck at genetics. Thanks.

Marie

Latest posts

Back