Pictures of the Boys, and New Baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
You guys need some new pictures!

So Breakfast is flippin' HUGE.

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

With Beau, my sister's dog.
IMG_0912.jpg

Hoppin away!
IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

On our outside couch.
IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

Mr. Mary Jane. He is just so bored looking all the time.
IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

And our newest addition, What.

Eating on the couch
IMG_0486.jpg

"Hello thar!!!"
IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

He hops! They didn't turn out great but you get the idea!
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

The End!
IMG_0889.jpg

Yep! :D It's already confusing a lot of people LMAO. But I make sure when I say his name I say it like "His name is What". I said that to my sister and she goes "Well I asked you, I'm not going to name him" LOL.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw! What is absolutley gorgeous! Look at those ears!
I'm in love :D

Brilliant pictures.. thanks for sharing!

x

Oh god, I kept saying What in my head and looking at the word and then for a second I forgot what it meant and it sounded so strange.

:shock: It's too early for this.

ANYWAY, your bunnies are awesome. Do you have any special precautions when the bunnies are outside, in regards to the grass? I keep wanting to take Bayou outside, but I'm afraid he'll... I don't know, spontaneously combust or something. Not exactly sure what I'm afraid of. :?

Aww those pictures are so cute! I love What and MJ :D
My Mam just came up behind me when I was looking at the EL pictures and starting giggling and saying What looks like he is smiling :)
She has never seen an EL before, she's in love :D

awwww love the pics! Those ears are just too adorable!!!

Breakfast really wants to move to Texas to be with my flemish (since they must be cousins or something). Of course What & Mary Jane want to come along too...

So ... when should I expect them?

Seriously - I love them all!

I love your new bunny. so cute!! Nice pic's!! :)

What kind of camera you have to catch running pic's? I need one.Lol.

Edit: Love the last pic of the butt shot! Lol

Oh me gee, they are so cute! Is that a black lab next to Breakfast? He looks HUGE! I also LOVe LOVe LOVE the new e-lop! He looks pretty young still and so happy to be playing in the grass.. Mary Jane could definitely win a most disapproving contest!

Woweee... you really have the BESTEST group of bunnies ever!! I can't get over how BIG Breakfast is... can't wait to show hubby.

Mr. MJ is adorable... love all that fur, tho I bet it's work huh?

And "What" an adorable E Lop!!! How old?

I was waiting for What to take flight with that ear span!

You have some beautiful bunnies - hope your wife is mending well, too!

Denise

Thanks, Denise. :) She's doing really well. Well enough to get rabbits! LOL

What is going to be ten weeks on Wednesday! I could have sworn they said he would be 12, but he was born on August 19. Hmmm!

He really does look like he is flying... He's so funny! I really am happy we brought him home.

Jess, I don't really do anything. Most of the time we are not out there long and they are too busy running around to really eat anything. I'm not saying they don't, but they don't sit and just gorge themselves.

April, the camera is a Canon Rebel. I totally wasn't set up to take running pics haha!!! If I had thought about it the pictures would have been A LOT better. :p

Claire, Beau is a black lab/beagle mix. Not as big as a lab, but still decent sized!

OMG all your bunnies are adorable. But I want to bunny nap What. I love the picture in the box.

it always does my heart good to see another person trying english lops as pets.

you will find them to be the most goofy rabbits in the world.

but watch out cause they are great at getting in trouble and even better at acting all innocent so you always forgive them.

and i love the name What. fits him perfectly.

i can't wait to see more photos and watch him grow. does he trip on his ears? i remember when i first got herman he was constantly trying to run around the house and he would step on an ear and go tumbling.

anyways, he is adorable, and i expect to see LOTS of photo updates with stories, as i'm sure (and anyone that owns an english lop will confirm) you will have lots of interesting stories to tell!

Back