Pictures of Tai

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penguinsrxcore

Reaction score
2mfgrw5.jpg

95r0j8.jpg

5oxlsk.jpg

I left the camera in the car but I will have better pictures soon :running bunny

I just introduced him to my brothers (boy) guinea pig and they became best friends! they were grooming each other! so cute!

UPDATE: I have now had Tai for 24 hours. He has definitely proven to be a special needs child. He does this thing I like to compare to a fainting goat thing when he gets scared. He just passes out. He also has no depth perception whatsoever so when on the bed he just steps off. Only took twice for me to figure this out... I'm taking him to the vet later this week to find out if he maybe is blind in any way.
Pepper is vicious towards him so breeding is out of the question so far. I'm pretty convinced on getting her fixed soon so maybe she'll be nicer. As we speak Tai tried to sniff her and she ran off thumping. They don't look like they have promise to be a bonded pair. Maybe my brother's guinea pig Sam and him? They love each other! They groom and it's adorable. It keeps him calm hehe

Real cute, Guinea pigs and rabbits arn't the best idea as a rabbit and guinea pig can't understand each other so one might get frustrated and attack the other.

paul2641 wrote:
Real cute, Guinea pigs and rabbits arn't the best idea as a rabbit and guinea pig can't understand each other so one might get frustrated and attack the other.

What are you talking about??

:what

Wow,isnt tai a cutie! :D

Yeahh Guinea pigs and rabbits should not be housed together. They require totally different diets, and even if they seem to love eachother rabbits may accidently hurt a guinea pig because they have very powerful feet. Im sure more people would have more info on this if you just ask...

It is very sad to report that today Tai died in my arms. He had a seizure that proved to be too hard for the little guy. I'm so upset about this. He was my new best friend. He was by far the sweetest bun I have ever had. I just can't believe he left me so quickly. Enjoy heaven my sweet 'little angel'. I love you.

I got him from a Lionhead breeder in Dallas. She gave him to me because he could no longer be shown due to his seizures.

Latest posts

Back