Pictures of my little boys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nattyw

Reaction score

Here are a few pic's of my boys!!!

P1010345.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010356.jpg

The last one is of them both have a snuggle up in the bathroom which I have set up for them today - its really cold outside today - for March here in NZ! Not usually this cold, so they are having a lovely snuggly time inside!!! :)

I just followed the instructions on this website, there is information about using Photobucket to host your pic's and then link to them to add to posts, I just followed the info on here - I didn't know how either!!!

Aww, they're wee cuties! What breed did you think they were?? I know, talk about cold on my way to school my hands nearly fell off!

Hehehe! Thanks everyone! Sorry for the HUGE pic - I tried to resize and thought I had but it didn't quite work properly - not sure what happenend there!!!

LOL! So it was cold in Nelson too!?!? Sure was here in Welly.... bit better this arvo so my boys are in their run enjoying the fresh air and a little drizzle too before they go back in the hutch. ;) They basically slept ALL day today, apart from afew trips to the food bowl!!! So they are enjoying a bounce around outside!!!

Aww your boys are too cute! :blushan: They have really big ears (kinda like flemmie ones?) How big are they? I love Poppy's colouring!

The pics are fine now. Congrats on your new bunnies! They look very snuggly together :)

OMG I hope they are not Flemish Giants!!! ARGH!!! The lady who breeds them, said they are from medium sized parents.... I am not sure how to show how big they are, maybe next to something everyday odject like... hhhhmmmm.

When I bought my buns I didn't know where they came from but have since found out its someone that I know (but I didn't know she bred rabbits). She is going to send me pic's of my boys parents which is awesome and I also now have their DOB - 1st of Feb 09 - so they are just 7wks old!

Cute, cute boys!

Enjoy!

Denise

:wave::bunnydance:what a cute pair of bunlets!, it's turned a tad chilly here again too, and windy (something which gets my buck, hartleybun, binkying like mad:D) are you considering neutering those cuties for when the hormones kick in?

Your Bunnies are really cute.

Are you sure they are both males? You best be careful because you don't want to have an unexpected litter of babies. Also when they get older and territorial you can end up whit them fighting and really hurt each other. Will you be getting them both neutered in the future?

Susan :)

LOL! If you read our long bunny story - you will see that we did start with two females (one was actually a male - Poppy)!

Got that sorted and YES these two are both boys, have triple checked on that one! And we will get them fixed when the time comes....:D

Latest posts

Back