Pictures of my Champagne D'argent, Alona.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosebunny

Reaction score
Picture508.jpg

Picture501.jpg

Picture487.jpg

WOW, he's beautiful. How long have you had him?

What's his personality like? Is he/she? full grown?

Susan:)

I LOVE this breed. This breed is on my "list of must-have" bunnies. I also love the Lilac rabbit.

I just got my rabbit tattoo's coloring based off of a Champagne D' Argent rabbit :biggrin2:.

Hi! Do you also have a Champagne D'argent bunny? I have been looking all over for someone here in Canada, or the U.S. who has one!

Bosebunny wrote:
Hi! Do you also have a Champagne D'argent bunny? I have been looking all over for someone here in Canada, or the U.S. who has one!

I do not, I can only wish! Maybe one day I can have this breed of rabbit, they are adorable and every thing I have read about them...they are just awesome. I saw one at the local fair once and was in awe over how cute it was.

Bosebunny wrote:

Hi Patti. Welcome to the forum! :)

I should find out where a friend got theirs. It was a while back and they did have a hard time finding one. Not sure if they got it from Eastern Canada or the U.S. They didn't have it long, as something happened and the bunny died. :(

Stan

They are beautiful bunnies! We met some people who raise them at our state fair last year.... we'd seen them before.... and we really enjoyed hearing about the breed!

THere are darker ones..... like brownish now right?

Bosebunny wrote:
I'm jealous! I've never had a kiss from my little bunny-bun-bun (only my husband!!). :shock:Is it me??:ponder:
Oh, no! It's just becauseyou're Alona's 'slave', she has to be careful not to spoil you too much, or you might start to think YOU are in charge. ;)

Latest posts

Back