Pictures of Mr. Wiggles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
I finally gave up on attatching pics in my post so I made up an AOL journal and put some pictures of Mr. Wiggles on there.

Mr. Wiggles

Feel free to check out the rest of my journal, I posted pictures of allmy pets and listed this board as one of my favorite sites :)

Megan

Fuzzy bunny!

I looove photo number 5, so adorable.

~M

Adorable bunny! I love the hairthat curls off of his ears! Question for you, I was lookingfor a holder for hay like the one in your photos. Where didyou get yours? Does Mr. Wiggles like to eat his hay that way betterthan from a dish?

All of your little ones are very cute----- 4legged, 2 legged and feathered!!! Mr. Wiggles hasmore hair than I do!:? I love it though, he looks so cuddlylike a stuffed animal. Thanks for sharing yourpictures. Beckie and the 2 monsters Trouble and Trixie

Hi RasberrySwirl,

Thanks! I'm not sure if Mr. Wiggles prefers the hay rack to a dish, sofar I haven't tried it any other way. I bought that hay rack at TractorSupply, but I had seen it online somewhere else, I can't find thewebsite though. I used zip ties to put plastic on the back and sidesbecause too much was falling out of the cage, it worked good.

Thank you as well 2bunmom and BunnyMommy! I love all thehair, but I plan on shearing him for the summer months, I'm not lookingforward to it :( I just want to enjoy his long hair a little bit longer:D

Megan

Latest posts

Back