Pictures of Diva

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Diva is now ten months old and weighs 22lbs,still holding steady from seven months. She is such a sweetie, althoughI am not a big fan of her "love nips". Anyways here's my girl...

47b5d811b3127cce92cef054e3df00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5d811b3127cce92cef033628800000026108QZMXDho5bG

Look at those kissable little lips, makes me wanna add a touch of lipstick just for giggles:p

47b5d811b3127cce92cef0ef625400000016108QZMXDho5bG

Bunny butts are too cute aren't they!

47b5d811b3127cce92cef07ce3f700000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

She is quite the Diva indeed! What a beautiful Flemmy =)

And I know what you mean about those love nips. Anubis gaveme a good one on the chest today, so now I have a big ole black andblue.

Wow, the more I see..the more I realize..NOPEKeely's NEVER growin into her ears!! Diva sure is a beauty...22lbs at10 months!! YIKES!!! Were her parents huge?

LOL..Ok....I think the biggest in Keelys is18lbs....so as long as I don't give her all that, maybe she won't bequite that big? hehe..oh well, either way...more to love I guess!

Dear Beautiful Diva,

You may not know me, but I've admired you from afar for a longtime. I must say that your ears are simply lovely and serveto perfectly accentuate your dark mysterious eyes. Oh, ifonly I could groom and nibble your shiny thick fur.

..., but alas, my heartless mommy refuses to recognize my deep andundying feelings for you, my beautiful, Diva. She says thatMinnesota is too far away to drive and that she cannot afford the gasmoney. I tried to tell her to just feed me lots of oats anddandelions and I'll produce all the gas she needs, but she said it wasa different kind of gas.

Until the day I can meet you in person, I shall dream of binkying together with you in my dreams.

Always,

Vash

WOW - what an awesome looking girl. Ilove her coloring - but her size at that age is amazing. Itmakes me appreciate the fact that Tiny is around 12 pounds - he'salmost 7 months old I think. Of course, I do think he mightbe up another pound or two since the last time he got weighed...

Peg

My dearest Vash,

If only our humans were not so blind to the possibilities of us gettingtogether. I think you are exceptionally handsome and I grind my teethin anticipation of receiving further correspondence from you. I willtry to work on Adrienne, a trip would be quite pleasant and a trip tosee you would be pure heaven to me. Now I must go and clean my paws andears, can't have the other bunnies seeing me in my morning condition.

Until next time,

your loving Diva

Latest posts

Back