Pictures of all my bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfoilxtouch

Reaction score
So I figured it was time to post pictures of mybunnies. I still need to take a picture of Hollister, but here are myother five babies!

Zoe (Jersey/Lop mix):

1gl4.jpg

Spunky:

2hk3.jpg

Kahlua:

3qh4.jpg

Pumpkin and Derby (the newbies):

4rs5.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:SPUNKY LOOKS SO CUTE! WHAT BREED IS HE/SHE?!!?!?! :shock:

i went to the pet store a few days ago (wasnt going to buy but justtaking a peek) and all the rabbits they had were single colored....likeall brown....i was wondering if they are mixed breeds if they arentjust one color =D

Thumper1234 wrote:
:shock::shock::shock:SPUNKY LOOKS SO CUTE! WHATBREED IS HE/SHE?!!?!?! :shock:

i went to the pet store a few days ago (wasnt going to buy but justtaking a peek) and all the rabbits they had were single colored....likeall brown....i was wondering if they are mixed breeds if they arentjust one color =D
I honestly have no idea what breed Spunky is. I discovered her forsaleat a feed store, where it seemed as though she was beingneglected. They couldn't tell me much about her. If anyone could IDher, I'd appreciate it too.

As far as your question on color goes, a rabbit doesn't have to bemixed just to have color markings. Kahlua is pure Netherland Dwarf, butyou can see her markings.

If you're local in SoCal, Spunky and Zoe are due for babies on the 25th of October. You'd be more than welcome to one of them :)

Such cuties! I love their different colorings...makes you just wanna HUG them!! :D

Latest posts

Back