Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the site that is used mostlyhere to reduce pics. I had it on my system and had to restoremy system and lost it Thanks all

Here are a few pics of our newest dutch KingArthur and my mommy who lost her little one. Today is thefirst day she has been introduced to him. Since she lost her kit todayI thought it would be appropriate and boy was I right - she has turnedinto a little mother with him --- Enjoy

Hello!
ehehe. sorry again for the letters. Just happy now that I have time on the computer.
I'm afraid that I can't see the pictures that you poseted up! Did you try uploading the
pics to a picture hosting site? Try www.photobucket.com althogh you have to register
but its all free. I quite dont understand about your question...?

Reduce pictures as in mean to make the picture smaller? Well..you could just resize it
with the mouse I think. Once the picure is loaded up to the response box..you could just resize
with those little box things. Err..I'm really terrible about explain this. Maybe someone culd
explain it more better than me. Good luck.

xoxo Emmy & Family.

It was a program that is used to reduce photosto use as avitars etc. I have searched the site for the namebut cant find it. I am sorry if you cant see the pics I willtry something else :(

Latest posts

Back