PICS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
These are on my blog but I decided they were too cute not to show them off! :D

Proudly presenting Inky and Tug! (hmm, Inky and Tug sound so kiddish! :p)
These are from the past couple of months...

Caught Tug's tongue!

Picture135.jpg

Breeze ruffling his fur

Picture115.jpg

Inky

Picture111.jpg

Picture284.jpg

And his widdle cute nose!

Picture272.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture321.jpg

Picture323.jpg

Picture336.jpg

Picture395.jpg

Christmas photo... they had their very own christmas tree which they disposed of quickly :p

Picture133.jpg

Bit further along and this is Tug with one lopped ear!

Picture400.jpg

Picture412.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Picture433.jpg

Picture444.jpg

A possum... on our apricot tree!
He was revealed when one of the buns went near him and he climbed up our apricot tree... and starting eating leaves!

Picture461.jpg

Picture469.jpg

Awwrh those pics are aboslutley gorgeous!

I NEED to steal your bunnies!!

Evil possum! What's an opossum Pennie? Is that like, OH POSSUM said in horror, lol.

Horrible pesty things.

YAY I'm so glad to finally see some more pictures of Inky & Tug. I love the names too, I don't think they are childish.

They are half lops right? Sorry, having a memory issue today :p. What's the other half of their breeding?

Possums...Cute, can those two words actually be used together, henious, pesky, little things.

But Inky and Tug are very, very cute and I loved their wee personal christmas tree:)

:biggrin2:Thanks everyone!

Aww, possums are so cute! Sure they're pests but so are rabbits here!

I don't know their breed genetics but I think both their parents were part lop (they said something about mini lop). I should have asked! I've learnt so much about rabbits since then!

Do you call these bunnies breed "Silver Martens"? I have had a couple of these little guys as fosters and that is what we categorized them as.

One of the babies ended up have both ears go to the lop look. He was adorable and was adopted very, very quickly because he was so cute.

Just curious! Thanks

Love the tongue in the first pic, great pics, and now I'm ready for spring.. *sigh* we have tons of that horrid white stuff on the ground that has ice over it..

Heh heh, thanks Frida. Nice colouring :p

I'm not sure about the breed. Is Silver Marten a colour?

cute cute cute cute CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

A note from teh bunny napper known as MyLOVEABLES!!:

If you received this message your bunny have been napped..

:D

Even though you see your bunny it is not YOURS... it is a look alike of your bunners..

so g'luck finding your real bunny

Love The bunny napper.

x

Latest posts

Back