pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
This is mom Izzy, son Fenwick, and daughter Pandemonium!

Izzy:

P1010014.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Pandemonium:

P1010023.jpg

P1010025.jpg

And Fenwick (yes, his poor nose is really bad right now but he's still a cute little button):

P1010030.jpg

P1010029.jpg

They are beautifulcolors! Isn't it fun to see up close digitals like that which you cansee the wonderful colors in the buns? We sure have been seeing more andmore of them lately. It makes me a bit jealous of folks like pamnockwho see all these colors all the time! Beautiful bunnies! Thanks forthe pictures!

Raspberry

They're so sweet. Have to second what Raspberry said about theirbeautiful colors. Glad I got to see Pandemonium too: The Innocent One.

You have quite a good lookin family there, Rose.

:)

-Carolyn

Brandy wrote:
awww,,,,,what cute buns !!! Ilove their colors!

what happened to his nose?

Thanks!

Poor Fenny is allergic to dust/mold/pollen/hay etc. etc. etc. It goesin cycles--right now his nose is really raw and drippy. He won't stopscratching it so it gets really bad.

Rose

Carolyn wrote:
They're so sweet. Have to second what Raspberry said about theirbeautiful colors. Glad I got to see Pandemonium too: The Innocent One.

You have quite a good lookin family there, Rose.

:)

-Carolyn
Thanks! But hey--guess what....."Miss Innocence" has been incrediblysweet lately. More like her mom than the usual insanity.:D:D:DWonder what got into her....but I'm not complaining!

Rose

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
They are beautiful colors!Isn't it fun to see up close digitals like that which you can see thewonderful colors in the buns? We sure have been seeing more and more ofthem lately. It makes me a bit jealous of folks like pamnock who seeall these colors all the time! Beautiful bunnies! Thanks for thepictures!

Raspberry

Thanks! Fen's head is the color of Sebastian's, and he is almostexactly the same size. Your baby reminds me of him (except Sebastian ismuch sweeter!)

I love seeing the colors of all the buns too. I'm glad people have been posting more pics!

Rose

Latest posts

Back