Pics of Yoshi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veggie Girl

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my new bunny...Yoshi :biggrin2: He moves around a lot so I can't seem to get any very good pics. He is such a sweetheart. When I had him out this afternoon he would run up and give me kisses then binky off. I've only had him since saturday but he seems to really like people. Yesterday I had trouble with him biting but he hasn't bitten me at all today.

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

OMG I love pictures of bunny's standing on their back legs. They are my fav. Yoshi is so adorable. I love his standing pics because his ears are so long. It looks soooo cute. He is so adorable.

OMG I wish I hadn't looked, He is so cute I just want one now, Too bad there not bred in Ireland Grr, Plus I love her colour, Do you have any idea what it is?

hes beautiful

I can't wait to see Yoshi tomorrow :bunnydance:. I already know I am going to want to bunny-nap him because he's so darn cute :inlove:.

I hope you don't mind that I have to bring my camera...my coworkers really want to see "a bunny with basset hound ears" :p.

Yoshi is absolutely gorgeous!...what an adorable little bunny.

You got her from Lindsay's lops huh? I almsot got him!! He is so adorable! Great to see him in a good home!

Yes I am the same Myia :)
I had the blue on hold until I saw she had black kits, and decided to wait for a black.
She has such great bunnies!

i love lindseys rabbits...i look once a week to tease myself....she had a tort i was going to get a long time ago but couldnt find anyone to watch my daughter to make the 20hour drive ):

Latest posts

Back