pics of spoiled buns from germany

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! Can you take some more pics of your rabbits' setup/environment? It looks like a bunny paradise!

My buns are begging to go live at your house right now :D

Ninchen wrote:
:tears2::tears2::tears2:

don t want to imagine that...are buns fed to crocs alive, like rats to snakes ?

hard to imagine, but, YES!! over here they feed live rabbit also to snakes...it's disgusting. there israbbits raised for meat everywhere...it should be outlawed!!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
I love your set up. There's no way my hubby would agree to all of that in his house, though. :)

the setup i showed is not in the house, it is on our balcony.

we never planed to have rabbits in the house, but then anis went sick...

have to admit i like to have them outside, because four of my buns are not litter trained...only klopfer is.

but you can not bath a bunny regularly and then put it out agan in in winter...

some of my earlier indoor setups:

2108013.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

fgdhgd.jpg

2108004.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

it changed quite often!

swanlake wrote:
wow, your setup is great!  i love all the fun things your rabbits have to jump/run/hide in.

can't let fred or shadow see this, they would be after me to make them a better home!

didn t i mention that they are spoiled...? :p

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

JenniferCameron wrote:
I am in love with all your bunnies ! I"m going to steal one if I ever go to Australia!

mmmm, australia... thats at the other side of earth...from europe...

so i can feel save... :biggrin2:

That is TOO precious! We have a large deck that would probably be perfect for something ike that. However, we have lots of cats around that I'd be worried about. Then there's always the hurricanes to knock over tree branches (2 have hit the deck since we've lived here). And Florida gets awfully hot in the summer time. Ah well... I love all their toys and how happy they look running around! Some buns have the life! :)

our three outdoor buns are safe of predators when we close the "cage".

then they still have 85 square feet. its always closed at night. not even a rat can came in then.

the weather in germany (near the dutch border) is alright for rabbits: its snowing for only a few days each year and in summer we have about 95 F, if it is sunny at all.

we never had problems with hurricanes in germany, not for centuries, but now we have, thanks to climate change.
like kyrill in 2007 with 47 dead people.

i did not have my buns then.

Doyou build all of thecomponents yourself? Where do the designs come from?

Slaty and Stuart say this is the COOLEST HOUSE ever!!!

They want to go holiday at your place for a few weeks... or forever, if they got their own way...:biggrin2:

Ninchen wrote:
anis story is quite long and not so funny.

she has an unnormal spine, she can not really jump or sit only on her hind legs.

she limps, sometimes very badly, sometimes she can not use her hind legs at all and crawls around.

very sad to see, but she does not really mind.

she once broke one of her vertebra and a rib because she wanted to follow the other rabbits onto the roof of their little house. she slipped and fell right on her back.

then she was biten out of the group, kandis did this.

thats why i got pepe, now i have two groups: anis and pepe and the other three.

the biggest problem though are fly maggots, because anis can not clean herself. in fact i have to bath her butt regularly!

but she got used to it.

and me too.

DSC_0125.jpg

son003.jpg

dorn.jpg

rippe.jpg

abstand.jpg

heia2.jpg
Oh, poor baby! I'm so glad your caring for her, and not letting those nasty flies get into her...Batty envies your bunnies....alot (lol)

OMG, cuteness overload! What an adorable bunch of bunnies!:inlove: I love the photos of them eating the apple :D
Your setup is amazing, lucky buns!:biggrin2:

Ninchen wrote:
JenniferCameron wrote:
I am in love with all your bunnies ! I"m going to steal one if I ever go to Australia!

mmmm, australia... thats at the other side of earth...from europe...

so i can feel save... :biggrin2:

Sorry I was reading a few threads at once and thought that you were from Australia (Turns out it was someone else sorry). I love the little Bunny Home you've made!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Do you build all of the components yourself? Where do the designs come from?

Slaty and Stuart say this is the COOLEST HOUSE ever!!!

They want to go holiday at your place for a few weeks... or forever, if they got their own way...:biggrin2:

we built it ourselves, i designed most of it and then my boyfriend had to do the hard work while i helped.:cool:

some of the stuff is bought of course, the little tent, the little bed...

but the houses, the roof and basement and other cage elements, even the christmas-carrot tree were built by us.

Poor Anis! Can she have one of the "wheelchair" contraptions things they make for dogs that are paralyzed? From the sounds of it I bet you and your boyfriend could make her one than she would much more mobility? Just a thought for the beautiful girl..

Latest posts

Back