Pics of Octavia my new continental giant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppa and georgie

Reaction score
some pics, she is fattening up lovely and is very gentle and sweet.

DSCF4756.jpg

DSCF4747.jpg

DSCF4764.jpg

DSCF4763.jpg

DSCF4772.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg

DSCF4767.jpg

DSCF4749.jpg

DSCF4705.jpg

Hope you like them xxx

Man... I LUV her!!! Those ears are soo huge!!! Nice that she has friends too. Is there just the three of them bonded together?

Wait I just noticed who you were... you just got her didn't you? Looks like she's fitting in quite nicely with your two!!! Bonding going well then I take it?

Hi, thanks, yes she is settling well and the bonding is going well too. She has been here a week and few days now. Her ears are massive arent they lol i hope she grows into them lol xx

What a gorgeous rabbit! She is beautiful! Best of luck with her! (So glad she is adapting so well!)

she is so cute love the giant ears! I am really starting to become a flemmie fan!

awww now im jealous...your giant bun is soo pretty!! i never saw this thread :) you should add more pictures. Im definately gonna be an Ocatavia fan from here on out

What a little beauty....and yes i just love those ears!

Arrrr thanks, yes she is growing every day, i will put more up, she really gets on with Georgie who is the shyer bunny and grooms peppa too so am really happy. xx Vet checked her over and she is all well and weighs 3kg x She is 5 months old i was told so doing well xx

awww! 5 months and already huge definately keep us updated with pictures and she's doing :)
and to think...she is 6lbs while Fallow is nearly 11lbs, like 5kg, and She looks so much bigger than him!!!

glad shes doing good and so glad Peppa and Georgia like her! maybe this bonding will be super simple!

any new pictures?

Latest posts

Back