Pics of New Girl Blue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
I posted briefly about bringing Blue home on the old forum, but never got around to posting pics of her. So here are acouple of her. Her eye looks kinda goofy in the second picture cuz she had red eye and I tried to fix it.

Shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C743 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA. at 1969-12-31

I have had herfor a little over two weeks and she is really starting to come out of her shell. She now LOVES coming out of her cage and doesn't want to go back in. She even jumped up into a chair today!She loves to be petted, she just melts everytime you start petting her. And if you stop she starts nudging you for more.

This picture is of our cat Gary in Blue's cage. I guess he's trying to be a rabbit?

This is our cat Bobwho decided to take over Blue's box I made for her.

And last but not least is my evil girl who I love very much doing a bunny flop.

Aww, Blue is adorable! Isn't it cute how the kitties love to get into the bunny huts? hehe

undergunfire wrote:
I don't remember the story behind her though :?.
Well, I am technically fostering her for my local shelter. But I am really bad at fostering, I always end up keeping everything I foster. She is almost seven years old and was surrendered when her owner finished college and was moving out of state. Poor girl had to be so traumatized having lived in the same home all those years and then taken to a shelter.Anyway, my plan wasto bond her to Thumper, I even took him to the shelter to meet her before I brought herhome. But those plans are on hold at the moment. She seems really happy as a single rabbit, so I may not try it at all, we'll have to see.

Latest posts

Back