Pics of my cousin born just after Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I FINALLY have a cousin, at my ripe old age of 27. His name is Kien. He was born weighing 6 pounds and 18 inches long.

He was born on his due date, 29th December last year.

I'm madly in love with him and so excited to finally have a cousin! I keep teasing my uncle about how old he is to be having his first son (he's 42). My mum is 44 and had me at 18 so it seems a lifetime ago for her and she's really excited to be an aunty.

When we visited the other day, he was being given his first bottle (expressed breast milk) and he took to it with no fuss. He's very calm and thoughtful looking. He doesn't seem to fuss or cry.

Me snuggling Kien:

MichelleandKien.jpg

MichelleandKien2.jpg

My mum feeding him:

SandaholdingKien.jpg

Kien and his mum Lien:

LienandKien.jpg

WrinklyheadKien.jpg

My uncle and Kien:

DSCF0254.jpg

JefandKien.jpg

JeffeedingKien.jpg

Kien3.jpg

He has really scrunchy legs - ab workout baby!

Kien1.jpg

His little wrinkly head. He's really baggy! His legs were really wrinkly too.

Closeup.jpg

He is cute isn't he!

And gosh, I just love the amount of replies you get at this forum - goodness me, I'm entirely overwhelmed.

Forgotten what a snobby bunch of shlts you are.

Well I was looking forward to the cute baby pictures... reading through the cute description...
but it looks like the links are broken. :-(
Did you move them within photobucket?

missyscove wrote:
Well I was looking forward to the cute baby pictures... reading through the cute description...
but it looks like the links are broken. :-(
Did you move them within photobucket?
I cant see them either :(

NZminilops wrote:
He is cute isn't he!

And gosh, I just love the amount of replies you get at this forum - goodness me, I'm entirely overwhelmed.

:shock: :?

Well for those that didnt see the pics the baby was ooooober cute, and wrinkly,lol:inlove:

NZminilops wrote:
He is cute isn't he!

Might have replied/commented if I could have seen the pics :( Kinda hard to comment on pics that just have a logo to show they've been moved.

NZminilops wrote:
He is cute isn't he!

:?

I can understand your frustration. You posted some lovely pictures of your new cousin, and he is very very cute. It must be very disappointing that you only got one reply.

However, one thing to keep in mind, is that this forum is not very busy during the week end. Personally, I was at a workshop all day Saturday, then out most of Sunday as well. I did see the pictures late Saturday night, but I was too tired to make a response at that time. I was planning on making one the next day, but the pictures where removed by the time I got home from running errands.

I think that quite a few people would like to see the pictures as they did not get the chance to see them over the week end.

-Dawn

aurora369 wrote:
I can understand your frustration. You posted some lovely pictures of your new cousin, and he is very very cute. It must be very disappointing that you only got one reply.

Ah, now I understand what she meant!

NZminilops - I dont come on the Let Your Hare Down part much so thats my excuse for not seeing your cousin! Can you re-post the pics maybe?

aurora369 wrote:

However, one thing to keep in mind, is that this forum is not very busy during the week end. Personally, I was at a workshop all day Saturday, then out most of Sunday as well. I did see the pictures late Saturday night, but I was too tired to make a response at that time. I was planning on making one the next day, but the pictures where removed by the time I got home from running errands.

I think that quite a few people would like to see the pictures as they did not get the chance to see them over the week end.

-Dawn

well said! i work weekends and have to share the computer with teenagers either FaceBooking or doing homework. like Dawn im normally too tired to make a response. monday morning is a time to sit and catch up with the world of RO. when i did view your thread the pics had been deleted. i know im sometimes late to reply to some threads but we arent all in the same time zone:)

Aw shucks...I knew I would probably miss something by not checking out this section cause I was so busy.

Sorry I missed the pictures - but I'm so happy for you that you get to be an aunt finally! CONGRATS!

Your response was really uncalled for. Calling forum members a snobby bunch of "pieces of fecal matter" because they didn't reply to a thread? Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I'm shocked you'd say something like that. I always thought you were really nice. Kudos to people who want to see the photos and are being kind anyway.

NZminilops wrote:
He is cute isn't he!

I've been out of town since early Friday. I tried to get on the forum at the hotel, but was unable to post from there.

Keep in mind that it's also difficult for everyone to respond to the volume of posts on this forum. I usually just have time to read the Rabbitry and Infirmary posts.

Congrats on your new cousin!

Back