Pics of Chernish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaS

Reaction score
Here is Chernish.

Everybody were posting so many bunny pictures that I wanted to post some too.

BunniesProps-vi.jpg

Bunny from behind

100_0002a-vi.jpg

Chernish had to move for a day due to constraction. Thats a picture of his digging and chewing box.

100_0009-vi.jpg

Sleeping in the litter box. He never used to do that before, I was soproud, but then he heard about other bunnies doing it and now he is alittle piggy.

100_0016-vi.jpg

We are playing bunny chasing himself

jan230233-vi.jpg

Look at our nose, its all dirty after eating oatmeal.

jan230236-vi.jpg

Hi There, AnnaS! :)

It's been a long time since I've seen pictures of our baby Chernish.

He looks beautiful as ever. :dude: Love the close up shots in his litterbox.

Encore, Encore!

-Carolyn

What a beautiful boy he is, and so much morerelaxed than when you first had him, he looks like he loves the life hehas with you :D.

Kate

Thanks a lot. Your replies are so nice.

Rowan: He changeda lot from the time we first gothim. He got a lot more social and even acquired some bunnitude.:)

Aww...Look how cute he is sitting in his litterbox. You did a great job on pictures. I have problems getting pics ofmy black bunnies.

jan230236-vi.jpg

Lanna

lanna21974 wrote:
Aww...Look how cute he is sitting in his litter box. You dida great job on pictures. I have problems getting pics of my blackbunnies.

jan230236-vi.jpg

Lanna

He loves his litter box. Sometimes he sits there for so long we ask him if he would like to read a newspaper.

AnnaS wrote:
lanna21974 wrote:
Aww...Lookhow cute he is sitting in his litter box. You did a great job onpictures. I have problems getting pics of my black bunnies.

jan230236-vi.jpg

Lanna

He loves his litter box. Sometimes he sits there for so long we ask him if he would like to read a newspaper.
LOL! That's cute!

I wonder if Bo doesn't do that because he has his beddy bye (rubbermaid box).....

blueyes65 wrote:
Oh how Chernish looks like my Shadow! You have made a real nice comfy area for her. So nice to see the pics!:D

I actually had to relocate him yesterday, he was taking up half of theroom. Also he started to eat the pink material, I am going to get him aseagrass mat instead.

Back