pics of chance and homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnwk1

Reaction score
just thought i'd share a pic of chance exploring his new hutch and temporary play area (until litter trained then he'll get the room and house to free roam). he was really excited to get a christmas present early AND to get to run around the closet and part of the room (he liked the closet the best lol).

15972_041459_190000000.jpg

Thanks. Yeah breeder said mini rex, but I was just looking at the standards for each as far as weight and he is in the range for a rex (he weighs more than a mini rex)

I wasn't sure if I'd like the set up since his play area is small until he's litter trained, but for now its okay. I do like that he can go under the hutch into the closet for more room to run, but also a hiding area. Plus he gets neutered tuesday and I'm really hoping, but not holding my breath lol that he takes better and quicker to litter box training after the surgery than he does now, but we shall see. His destiny is in his hands. The more quickly he learns and quits being stubborn the more quickly he gets to roam the house free. Stay stubborn, stay in a small area. Dad can be stubborn too lol. Whoever said free roaming is a privledge you earn not a right....I gotta totally agree with. :)

thanks larry. he did great with his neuter and snapped right out of the anesthesea. just got him home and settled so haven't seen the incision site yet, but doc did internal stitches with a glue on the outside so he hopefully won't chew on it.

and as soon as he heals.....on to litterbox training :)

Latest posts

Back