pic of sammy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazarty

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum and just wanted to show off my lovaly little bunny called Sammy she is a New Zealand White and is 5 months old

Welcome to Rabbits Only! Sammy is beautiful. Feel free to start a "bunny blog" with more pictures of Sammy:).

Hi there and welcome! :hug:Sammy is so adorable (and I love her name)!

Cant wait to hear your story and see some more pics!:happydance

-Haley and the gang :dutch:rabbithop:bunny19

Thanks for your kind words.

Well Sammy is 5 months old, a new zealand white albinoand is a very loving bunny, well saying that she has become quite hormonal lately and has become a little less loving, she needs to be spayed but she has been ill recently and is still having medication for a parasite. This a going to go on for a while i think as she keeps having relapses (head tilt) she is taking Panacur and Batryll. We are unable to even think about getting her spayed while on this medication. She is a indoor bunny with her own bedroom (no hutch) she absolutely loves her room she has the full run of the house when someone is at home to watch her. She loves chasing me around when she tinks i have treats for her and she will climb all over me trying to sniff the treats out.

Im so thank ful we got her - when we bought her at the pet shop i was looking at buying a lop or rex but i really wanted a rabbit that grows quite big and when we see Sammy we both just fell in love with her and she should grow quite big too.

ha ha yes her ears are rather large but you should have seen them when we first bought her. she has now grown into them a bit more lol.

Because of her head tilt her left ear falls to the side and this just makes her look so adorable

Latest posts

Back