pic of my cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamnjo

Reaction score
my new cage:D

hehe im so happy to have my girlies back inside

Picture052.jpg

:brownbunny

thaks guys:D

the blue thing is a kitty bed. it has a little ramp with a circular bed thingy on top and there are a couple balls hanging from it. my girlies love it:brownbunny

NICELY DONE!! I really love their setup! I also like them having a little kitty condo to play with. Flower LOVES ours...but ALWAYS winds up trying to eat the carpet off it...hehe!! Stinker!

Anyway, neat! Good job!!

:great:

Ha i comented on the other site that you posted the pic on, lol, i thought the pic looked familiar. i like the use of the space

thanx:D this set up is really working well for me. as long as i clean it every 2 days or so:p which is kinda hard. but its worth it:brownbunny

Maybe a door would be easier so you can easily sweep out any mess and get the newspaper from the floor easier? Doors are great too, so the bunnies can come out on their own :D

to tell you the truth..i dont do anything:p i try to let them out to run around and i clean their cage about 2 a week and their litter wen ever it gets full..every day or everyother day. sometimes they get really feisty at night and WONT STOP digging!and they have even chewed the plastci shower curtain underneath a bit:p:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back