Pic of my baby 'Cupcake'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Can't figure out how to make it smaller- if anyone can help- please feel free! :)

2igef

What a little Angel. What an absolutely adorable little baby.

She's 7 weeks old?

Oh, Cupcake, you better hide this picture from MyBunnyBoys and BunnyMommy. They'll go crazy over her. What a Love.

I'd say you've got A Keeper there!

-Carolyn

i want me need lol sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

i remember when lyla was that tiny:?

thanks for posting1

sara

Cupcake is a darling! You had inquiredabout the color on another thread -- Cupcake is most certainly a brokentortoise (tort).

Pam

You can resize images on your photo editingprogram. On mine, I open the image file and choose"properties". It gives me an option to change the size.

Pam

Panacrent,

Thanks you so much for re-sizing the pic for me. I do not know how touse the software I just downloaded ....yet.....I am a little slow ...lol

Elf Mommy,

OMG- the pic is great!:)

Oh thank you so much for making the cute pic of my little Cupcake. Now I will have to use the pic as my signature Avatar.

Sue

I like the plain picture as your avatar better, too. :)

These are fun to use as your desktop wallpaper now and

then on your computer. I always have my kids (furkids

and/or skinkids) up for people to see. Or...cute pictures

like this one...

Cupcake is SO cute. I love her littleitty bittyface!the baby bunny pictures always make me want another bun.Just one more...that looks like cupcake...Oh and maybeonelittle lionhead...and also a Flemish Giant...

and like maybe 2 holland lops.

I can understand how addictive this can be. Mydaughter gets a Cupcake wake up call every morning ( I give her to herto help wake her up in the morning)

My daughter ( who is 11) explained this morning...oh mom I just loveher SSSOOO much it is hard to explain. I am definately totally in lovewith her as well- she is bringing somuch joy to our lives so far.

Maybe we'll have to get a Rex next or one of thsoe fluffy lionheads! lol

Latest posts

Back