Photo's of your Gardens!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
I thought maybe start an thread of Garden Lovers! There was a thread like this in my dog thread and it very pretty and beautiful and loved it..

So, Post your photo's of your Garden! Either Flower, Veggies, Herbs!!

-Misty:pink iris:

In the UK it's started to get warmer as the Spring season it just around the corner infact it starts this weekend. Some of the plants and flowers started to bud already:D

I will track down other images tomorrow but here are some of our garden. We live on a historic farmlet in the foothills of the Victorian Dandenong Ranges on a few acres. The front garden is about an acre of 90+ year old rhododendrons, camillas and such. :)

rhodie5.jpg

This is what all the trees looked like when we arrived - 15 years of suckers, deadwood and overgrown bramble!
gardenjune08.jpg

Partial view of it after the clean-up!

The rhodos...
rhododendron.jpg

rhododendrons.jpg

rhododendrons.jpg

rhododendronpayoff.jpg

Various Flowers
flower.jpg

paperwhitesj.jpg

P12209850.jpg

P12209920.jpg

camelia.jpg

BronzetteStar.jpg

budtobloom-1.jpg

RBG.jpg

RBGflowersss.jpg

iris2.jpg

iris2.jpg

firstrose.jpg

do houseplants count?

i sadly don't have anything going on outside as it is far to early in the year still, but i do have 2 pride and joy plants in the house right now!

my 2 angle winged begonia's

begonia's are my FAVORITE plant and flower.

here are my 2

ruby

i bought ruby 2 years ago, this is from last fall, she is almost double this size now!

and rupert

I got rupert from my friend (and now roommate) for my 16th birthday (so he is almost 7 years old). rupert is also much bigger now.

I am about to clip them both back, but I am running out of people to give the babies too!

Spring is arriving here :) It was lovely today. Most of the garden is still hibernating but the crocuses and snowdrops are out, some mini tulips opened today and the daffs aren't far behind.

IMG_1781b.JPG

thanks to dogs and buns my garden has now being turned into a lawn with the trees making a valiant last stand!

however, every year i decorate the front of the house with pots and hanging baskets. it's a tad cold at the moment even tho' the garden centre has bedding plants for sale.
:bunnydance:

tamsin wrote:
Spring is arriving here :) It was lovely today. Most of the garden is still hibernating but the crocuses and snowdrops are out, some mini tulips opened today and the daffs aren't far behind.

IMG_1781b.JPG
Very Pretty!

hartleybun wrote:
thanks to dogs and buns my garden has now being turned into a lawn with the trees making a valiant last stand!

however, every year i decorate the front of the house with pots and hanging baskets. it's a tad cold at the moment even tho' the garden centre has bedding plants for sale.
:bunnydance:
Yeah! I havent seen any of our stores with flowers yet but I have seen the Farm Store had there potatos and onions out and bought them for the veggie Garden!

Beautiful! I wish I could have a garden like that..but in AZ it is too hot.

However, when I get more money I am going to buy some desert sulcultas and Aloe Vera plants. I live in an apartment, however my patio gets a LOT of sun. My mother works at Lowes too, so I get a discount. I need to plant them before the end of May, so I will def post photos!

Last Years Garden! ~2009~

Pumpkins

Cabbage

We planted a lot of stuff in your Garden, But Nothing made it. South of Michigan! There was a disease that was going around killing every bodies veggies!

Latest posts

Back