Photos of New Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdellin

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post pics of my bunnies, it's been awhile since I visited and I just can't remember where I posted Cali and Gizmo pics before!

This is the chicken/bunny pen. The hen house is being worked on, when that's done, the bunnies will have this entire pen:

IMGA0300.jpg

This is the new bunny pen:

IMGA0294.jpg

This is Akasha:

IMGA0297.jpg

This is Kenya:

IMGA0299.jpg

What happens is this section Photo Philes is for like themed photos so say a topic called Bunnies in a basket, you would post pictures of your bunnies in a basket then others can post pictures of their bunnies in a basket. If you want to post pictures of just your bunnies you can start a blog or post in the general forum section. :) Hope this helped, I know on the old forum if you wanted to start a thread in this section only admins and mods could do it because it was for themed photos only. I guess it hasn't been changed on this one yet.

:D

I moved this to the blog section since you are starting to tell us about the bunnies..... is that right? So we can change the name if you like......

Also, do your bunnies and chickens stay together?:shock:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I moved this to the blog section since you are starting to tell us about the bunnies..... is that right? So we can change the name if you like......

Also, do your bunnies and chickens stay together?:shock:

I think their is a fence their.....I hope.:?

I can see the fence in the picture.
I'm curious though, do the two interact between the fence at all? I wonder how a rabbit would react to a chicken and vice versa.

Thanks for moving the thread. Yes, there is a fence in between the bunnies and chickens. The chickens were here first and it's temporary for them. Their pen will be done when the rain stops and the bunnies will have this whole pen.

By the way, Gizmo is my house bunny and he's the bunny in my avatar.

The interaction between the chickens and bunnies: You might find this interesting, but they are used to each other. I have twelve white leghorn chickens and one black Jersey Giant. The jersey will go over to the dividing fence when I feed the bunnies and stick her head through, and if she can she will pull out some kale or herbs and drag it through the fence to eat. She will sit next to Kenya and eat with him.

Also, I had a pond in the bunny side of the pen, it's in the pics above. That pond was there when I bought the house. Anyway, Akasha decided to make it a toilet. (She has since learned to use the litter boxes) Anyway, when the rains hit, we've had some storms here, you can imagine for yourself. Well, I could not leave my bunnies living next to a sewer! So my sister and I got out there and cleaned it all out. Let me tell you, it was NOT fun. We got the hole filled in, with wet mud! But it's holding and not sinking to make a pond again.

Wait... I got sidetracked - the point is, when we were bringing in the mud to fill in the hole, we opened the fence between bunnies and chickens. Kenya went exploring into the chicken pen. He went into their house, intermingled with them and they just walked around behind him for a few minutes, decided he was okay and forgot he was there. Now that he knows there is a possibility he can be on the other side of the fence, he chews it! But he can't do damage to it, I've been checking it. I'm hoping he will lose interest. So there is the answer to the interaction between chickens and bunnies. I believe they are used to each other because they live so close together.

Latest posts

Back