Photos of my Flemish Giants!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARobinson

Reaction score
As promised, here are photos of my Flemmie pair... :)

Please excuse the ugly green carpet, the wallpaper being torn of the walls, and all else. We just purchased this old home in April, and we are in the process of upgrading. It's a lot of work, though! ;)

"Bikini", my blue tort doe.

Bikini1.jpg

"Flip Flop", my steel buck.

FF1.jpg

Flip Flop with my three year old son...

CFlipFlop.jpg

Bikini found herself in the mirror...

Bikini3.jpg

Wowee! How beautiful are they?!?!?!?!?!?!

Annie, they are Beautiful.

Are you going to breed them or are they pets?

Look forward to LOTS of pictures of them.

Susan :)

Thank you both!

Susan, I am planning to breed them once this winter, and from there, I will have to see. They are awful big bunnies, and that would be quite a lot of bigmouths to feed on a regular basis, not to mention I also have French Lops (breeders)! I can only imagine the feed bill with a bunch of Flemmies running about! I am planning for a Christmas litter, and after that, time will tell. :) I love the thought of having them spayed and neutered and bonded, they are fantastic indoor bunnies.

-----

Annie

flip flop looks the same size as your three year old son... that is a huge bunny!

they shouldn't have any trouble hearing you with ears that size. my gosh they are massive ears. they are gorgeous.

YAY! More Flemmies! We :heartbeat:them! Currently we have 4 adults and 4 kits. Best breed out there, in my opinion!

Bikini is such a pretty Bun. Unusual markings for a Flemish; does she have some mixed blood in her gene pool? It would be so awesome if the blue tort was a standard color for show rabbits...I would getone in a heartbeat!

Oops! edited to add, that your steel is a handsome guy. He is the same variety as our Barney, who passed away last year. Dave (Wabbitdad12) and I love the Black-Blue-Steel-Light Grey bloodlines.

Nope, no mixed blood! Just one of those oddities that popped up! She cost me apretty penny, too! ;) It should be interesting to see what those two give me color wise...

-----

Annie

ARobinson wrote:
Nope, no mixed blood! Just one of those oddities that popped up! She cost me apretty penny, too! ;) It should be interesting to see what those two give me color wise...

-----

Annie

Wow! She's such a beauty, I'd say she's worth every penny!

It will be interesting to see what color of kits they produce.

Back