Photos From Butler Farm Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Here are the photos I took this past Friday at the Butler County PA Farm Show. Mostly bunnies with a few cavies and cows thown in. The third photo is the young man that won grand champion(same as best in show)with his holland lop. Enjoy.

farm1.jpg

farm2.jpg

farm3.jpg

farm4.jpg

farm5.jpg

farm6.jpg

farm7.jpg

farm8.jpg

farm9.jpg

farm10.jpg

farm11.jpg

farm12.jpg

farm13.jpg

farm14.jpg

farm15.jpg

farm16.jpg

farm17.jpg

farm18.jpg

farm19.jpg

farm20.jpg

farm21.jpg

I love the broken Holland :). I also love Moo-Moo's :biggrin2:, I always have to pet them at the fair for a long time. Their noses and tongues are sooo cuuute.

Great pictures Dan. You're just like me ... going out to shows and taking pictures. :p

I was at a show in a shopping mall last weekend too. I took so many pictures, that I find it hard to post which ones.

farm2.jpg

That wood carving rabbit is neat. This is the second time I saw a rabbit carving this week. The other one was donated to our rabbit show as a prize.

farm5.jpg

I love that face. " You are disturbing me, Sir. But I refuse to get excited over it. But wait, I will pay half attention because you just may have some goodie treat for me"

Great pics Dan. Thanks for sharing them so we could be a part of the show too!

~Sealy

Back