Photographic proof of a bunny in cahoots!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Okay, so you tellthe child, and the bunny, NO MORE CARTOONS TONIGHT! Only to find thatthey have snuck off together for for a little snuggle time under thekitchen table where they have a birds-eye-view of the dining room tv.Of course they didn't think theywould be discoveredby Mommy. This my friends is definitelya bunny incahoots!

y2wh

I'd have to say, your daughter loves that bunnyand the bunny loves her! How adorable. *looks at Mocha and Spice* Howcome they don't do that? lmao.

Without a doubt, your pictures of Sebastian and your daughter are someof my favorites. What an incredible love they have between each other.She will adore him for the rest of her life. Is he her first bunny?It's an amazing bond they have. He's just so happy to be with her. I'mfascinated by their relationship.

Please keep the pictures coming. It must make your son meltwhen he sees these pictures coming in from a day that he's got to dealwith. He's over there fighting while the little babes at home snuggledsafe and sound. It really melts me.

On a more joking note, I wonder how much they get away with that Mom doesn't catch! ;) Never happens, I'm sure!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Is he her first bunny? It's an amazing bond they have. He'sjust so happy to be with her. I'm fascinated by their relationship.

-Carolyn
He is her first bunny. She has a dog who was actually part ofthe family before she was, but she thinks Tinker belongs toher! She is a true animal lover at heart. She has alove and understanding of all animals way beyond her years.Actually beyond what a lot of people EVER comprehend.

Here is a photo of she and Tinker from last fall. Tink hasbeen very jealous of Sebastian but they are "working thingsout". They all three hang out together now and sharepomaranian/bunny/little girl kisses! :?

zbib

OMG you have a pom and you've never told me! Iused to have a sable one named Rocky. He was the best puppy ever. Youhaver a cute daughter, rabbit, and pom.

HI!RasberrySwirl374

Your daughter is very pretty and has a loving heart with thedog Tinker and the rabbit Sebastian.:DAlso,Tinker andSebastian look like they love your daughter,one happy family.:)

ThanksPepper! She adores them! She likeseverything...dogs...tadpoles...squirrels..cats...toads...whatever.She LOVES the zoo! Sebastian is her bunny. She justshares him with me!

RasberrySwirl,

I wish I was your little girl's aunt so that she and her babies and mybabies could get together and have a picnic. I know she's veryinteresting to talk to and fun to hang around with.

They all have the same color hair almost.

The personality of her understanding and loving all animals is anangelic trait. She and the animals glow of pure contentment, safety,love, and peace.

Thank you for sharing the photos.

(Hello to your son from all of us on 'the bunny board.')

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thepersonality of her understanding and loving all animals is an angelictrait. She and the animals glow of pure contentment, safety, love, andpeace.

:)

-Carolyn
Yes, yes!!! This is sotrue. It's a gift actually, one that not many peoplepossess.

Carolyn, I copiedyour well wishes to Bryan and will include them in my email to himtonight! He likes knowing that he's thought of!Thanks for the sweet thoughts on my little one you guys!

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
Carolyn, I copied your well wishesto Bryan and will include them in my email to him tonight!? He likesknowing that he's thought of!? Thanks for the sweet thoughts on mylittle one you guys!

Thank you for copying Bryan. I think of him and pray for him every day.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back