Photobucket: Missing Images?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Photobucket have a limit to the number ofpictures you can use their service for? I haven't been usingit for very long and I don't have very many pictures on it, but I canstill see all the pictures on this forum. I'm grabbing atstraws, but maybe it has something to do with it?

I use tiny pic foranything that I don't care if it stays here permanently. But everythingon my home thread is Photobucket. I just went and checked and I can seeall of my photos. I can also see the cat photo.... It is oddthough, that so many of you can't. Something is going on.

By the way, if you delete anything fromphotobucket or move it from one album to another withinyouraccount,it will no longer be visible in the original placeyou posted it, unless you return to that place and post the new link.

When you get close to running out ofspace, you have to upgrade... I'm very, very, close to that point!:shock:

Now I'm at work and I can see the pictures. That is a gorgeous cat!:shock:

I've been using tinypic for everything. I opened aphotobucket account a while back but only put 3-4 pictures onit. I just wanted to try it out. So there is no wayI'm at any kind of limit, unless it tracks how much you usetinypic.

By the way, do those photos go away after a while? I checkedMocha's old picture thread last week and most of the photos weremissing.

You can always do what I did Razz.

Create a new account, with a different username and emai ;)l

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

When you get close to running out ofspace, you have to upgrade... I'm very, very, close to that point!:shock:

Interesting. A couple days ago I postedsomewhere that I couldn't see the photos, and figured out it was thePhotobucket photos that didn't come through. I assumed that China wasblocking that site, for reasons of their own. But in this thread I cansee the cat! So my theory may have been wrong. Who know? (Rhetoricalquestion, not literal.)

Nancy, with a happy rabbit (my five guests left this afternoon, and now she can play all over the apartment again)

Zee wrote:
You can always do what I did Razz.

Create a new account, with a different username and emai ;)l

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

OH!:shock: I neverthought of that! I have three email accounts!!!ThisMAKESmyday!
4_1_112.gif

Zee wrote:
could be a problem with photobucket. Mind you saying that, I'm still seeing the pics
It's got to be a problem with photobucket since other people areexperiencing the same problem. I still can't see anythingtoday.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I can see the pictures. :)

I am close to the limit on myphotobucket, but if I delete any pictures to savespace, those pictures will disappear from thisforum.

I am using[url]http://tinypic.com/[/url]now.

Rainbows! :D
For some reason I cannot access this site.

That's odd....:?I just clicked on it from here in the thread and it openedright up for me...

I wonder if you have a virus or if a setting in your computer is needing changed??

I should check for a virus. Other strange things are happening as well.

naturestee wrote:
I can't see the pictures here. I also can't seethe pics on my home thread.:X What is going onhere? I am on my home computer, BTW.
I'm mad too. Gimme my pictures back!! :gun:

Thanks for the update--at least I know it's nota problem with my computer, just my Roadrunner. Hopefully,they'll figure it out soon. It's been messing with my emailas well.

Lissa,

My Photobucket stuff went down yesterday, but it just came back up, too. Yay!

I couldn't even get into the Photobucket site until just now.

Laura

Latest posts

Back