Photo Session with New Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
I had a little 'photo' session tonightwith a new rabbit to my herd. He is the quietest Dwarf Hotot I haveever met! His name is orginal Nock's "Boy". :D

I know how ya'll just love bunny pictures!

~*~Amanda~*~

Boy.JPG

Boy2.JPG

Boy3.JPG

Boy1.JPG

Boy4.JPG

Boy5.JPG

Awwwwwwwww :)I was able to view thefirst two photos by copying and pasting the url in the address bar -- Igot a "forbidden" message with the others though :(

I love the red background!

How is Allure doing?

Pam

All rabbits are eating. I think they are finallygetting used to being here LOL! The does are becoming 'real DwarfHotots'. They aren't just 'sitting' there anymore. Allureseems to be doing okay. However, my brother was down in the basementand I heard one sneeze. ;)

I finally went to Wal-Mart and searched their material area. I foundout that Dwarf Hotots look REALLY nice or red. So I searched for amaterial that is shiny and easy to wipe off for the simple fact of fur!:)

~*~Amanda~*~

I love that hat too! Call me crazy, but I buydressed up stuffed animals just for the outfits LOL! If I think I canfit the hat's on the rabbit...all be darn if gets put in my shoppingcart! LOL!

LOL It took a lot for me to take a homegrown offmy avatar and put a purchased up. But the picture was too darn cute notto use. ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

That second to the last one of him facing the camera is precious :)

Pam has nice buns...... uhh..... pam's bunnies are nice! :p

Sorry, I was at college earlier and didn't have the pictures there with me to fix the problem. I hope ya'll can see them now!

~*~Amanda~*~

YAY!! I see da bunnie.

What a cutie. Hmmm....can you say "bunnie-nap" ;)

Jim

Latest posts

Back