Photo Phile Contest: Most Likely to Succeed (at stealing Craisins)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]Post the photos of your little thieves!

35641016iispongesimonstealingsnacks.jpg
[/align][align=center]If you post more than one photo of your rabbit in this category, please expect a PM from me, asking nicely about which one to keep in for the contest. I'm sorry, but we will only have room in the yearbook for ONE photo for each category. So we can only have ONE photo entered for each rabbit. Thank You!!!![/align][align=center]Entries become the property of RabbitsOnline.net for possible use in future promotions, logos, business cards, calendars, etc. [/align]

Tony already has a record having been caught stealing craisens before his second birthday!

TonyConvict.jpg

SDC10855-1.jpg

I keep storms crazins in his plastic container hense his head being in the container

This probably isn't my best picture of Toby and craisin stealing antics, but right after this picture was taken, he grabbed the big bag by the top and tried to pull it under the bed...
1008010ds7.jpg

I know you have craisins! GIVE ME THE CRAISINS!!!

IMG_1327.jpg

(she was really after craisins- she attacked me! Literally! I have more pictures but can't post them here!

Latest posts

Back