photo bucket

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasspack

Reaction score
Hello,

I usually upload my photos to photobucket and then put a link into my posts here. I just spent an hour writing a blog for my new bunny Fern and can't get any of them to link. I am so angry. Probably not photobuckets fault as I am technically challenged but needed to vent(and my hubby and kids are sick of hearing about my bunny0:?

Thanks for listening.

alice

UHg that sucks!!! :( I've been there before too where you write some big long entry and lose it......

I noticed on your other posts you were just doing photo bucket links. Which works, yes, but people are less likely to click on something that opens a new browser.

I know other people use photo bucket but can get a picture to post right to the thread.......?

I use picasa. I've really preferred that program over photo bucket or easy share etc, it's pretty user friendly.

I use the Gallery on here (don't have to) because I like having my photos easily linkable to a thread I'm commenting on or when I'm updating my blog. Just an idea for you......

it should look like this (but without the two spaces) when you paste it in:

[IMG ]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x465/mareimbri1/bunnies/DSCF04822.jpg[ /IMG]

then it'll show up when you preview or post the thread

Hello Ibrium...I tried that but it AIN't working. Hubby, my helper, is out of town so guess it will have to wait till he gets home. Thanks. I updated photobucket today to a new "upgraded" system(supposedly) and it isn't worth a hoot:)

Alice

Went back onto photobucket and tried it all again. It says copied but then my computer seems not to be pasting it. ARGH!!!! Why couldn't I have been born a computer wiz????

Alice

Latest posts

Back