Phobia's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lessee.... :ponder:

I'm pretty fearless....:boxing

I have an overwhelming fear of nausea. (It's kept me very well behaved, couldn't possiblyface a hangover).

And I have a major phobia of having my nose and mouth covered, or not having access to enough fresh air. I can't even have a blanket over my face. Thisrelates to my intense dislike of water (although my neighbourhood hasthe ocean on three sides, and I LOVE that, as long as I'm just looking at the stuff). I'm not even keen on the water from the shower on my face.

I don't have a big problem with bugs unless they have teeth. (I swear there are some thick ugly spiders around here with fangs, butI consider the long legged guyspets).

And yup, great thread! :thanks:

sas :biggrin2:

Heh... I can't believe I forgot that but I too, like Pipp, cannot have anything covering my mouth and nose. I hate it. Imagine when they stick the mask on me for ashtma attacks. Ugh, and now I need a cpap machine. Yucky! Lol.

Pipp, didn't you have the stomach flu not long ago? You poor thing :(

no... they don't ... I wish they did

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I don't know...LOL...

I only went once with my husband, he usually goes.. but it's off the main road, down a gravely road, and theres no distinguishable signs.. we just know it as *Kountze Feed*.. the guy who owns it is as old as..well... dino doody. He only takes cash or checks cause he can't figure out them *new fangled credit card machines*

Do you have any kids that show at the fair?

Zin

My only thing is mild claustrophobia. I don't mind most enclosed spaces, but spaces where I can't move, or don't have an easy way out kinda make me tense. I couldn't climb the stairs in any of the monuments in Paris due to them all being in small tunnels with no windows. Catacombs would be a heck no.

Other than that... I don't likebugs, but I don't mind themas long as they're not on me.

(every other one is in bold for easier reading)

amberelizabeth wrote:
lakes! i hate swimming in places where you can't see the bottom, but i can stand the ocean.

lakes just freak me out, and i absolutely refuse to touch the bottom, if you want me to swim drop me off in the middle
Me too! If I can't see the bottom, I start FLIPPING OUT. o-o I whimper and cling to the nearest object/person/etc... I feel like I'm about to be pulled under or something.

Another thing that freaks me out- If in a lake or ocean and there is an anchor/rope hooking it to the bottom, and I see it going on until it vanishes into the murky water, I also freak out.

I'm also terrified of hights. Perhaps this is what causes the above things?

Clowns= ok; Clowns + axe = :cry1:SAVE ME!
I have troubble getting to sleep due to nightmares about clowns with axes. D= I always picture them standing by my bed, I wake up to see them with the axe raised, and before I can do anything he kills me. Not sure why, I haven't had any bad experiance with clowns or anything... o_O
Clownandaxeophobia? xD

"Water. I am terrified of drowning. Always have been. Because of this (and my dad's haphazard way of attempting to teach me) I never did learn to swim. And ironically, I almost drowned a week before my wedding (long story, stupid thing my fiance, his cousin, and I did). I get quite nervous on boats, and canoes freak me out. I can get in one, but it's certainly not enjoyable...I get stressed from the moment I step in until I'm on dry land again."

I'm also terrified of the ocean and wave pools (Very bad experiance, I almost drowned in a wave pool, and the ocean reminds me one one.)

Also, Drowning (Same as above)
Like you, I've also never learned to properly swim.
Same with the boats, too.

Ghosts/child zombies... Like the grudge. Not sure why, it's like the clown/axe thing. o_O No bad experiance, it's just a natural thing. If I think about them before bed, I'm too terrified to sleep.

I also have an occasional nightmare(phobia?) of BunBun in our backyard, playing and binkying and nibbling grass and dandelions, then being suddenly swooped away by a hawk/large bird, screaming, then as he is about to disapear into the forest(still screaming faintly) it just ends. o_O I usually wake up crying. I actually haven't let BunBun outside into our backyard since I've been having this nightmare. Off all my phobias, this one really have seemed to have personally impacted me the most... :in tears:

I've also seemed to develop a bit of insomnia from all this. o_O

Ticks- ...Fleas? Yeah, bring em on... Lice? Had them before. Not as bad as it sounds... Ticks? *blood-curtaling scream*

Bugs crawling into my ears
A random fear/phobia. xD Yeah, I've been known to sleep with my hood up just to prevent this fear. =P Just because I'm THAT weird.

Snakes/bugs under my covers while I sleep. I once woke up to find a spider on my face. D= I was once also bitten by a snake.

Something happening to me/my family/my friends/my pets... This one is obvious.

Yarhar, Im such a weirdo!(and not afraid to admit, I've always known this.) :craziness I don't suppose anyone here is a spiritualist(?) and knows what all that is supposed to mean? xD If not, that's fine. Just curious.
Gosh, you'd never expext something so deep to come from someone like me, right? I surprise myself some times by certan (mental) things that I do. ;P

Yarrrrr.
xD
I just thought I'd post. Mods, if you think anything here, for whatever reason, offensive/raciest/religious/or just should not be here on RO, tell me and I'll remove it ASAP. =3

Latest posts

Back