Phinn clicker training progress!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
I have been training Phinn for about a week, and this is the progress he has made:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=La3WsF_7E5M[/ame]

:biggrin2:

He knows come, spin, and up. Oh, and I know he didn't make a full spin! Hehe, were still working on that.

And I gave Cleo a treat after too :D.

I am so proud of him :).

That is so cool! I wish I had more time so I could do that with some of my guys. I think Zeke would take to it really quickly.

I love how Cleo is begging on the sidelines there!

--Dawn

Silvie!!!! Teach me! Lol. I don't understand how clicker training actually works! I have a clicker, and I've tried, believe me...well i did teach my cat to sit, but that's a different story and I'm not sure if he'll even do it anymore...I guess i'll try.

Anyhow, how did you do it!? And how did you get Phinn to do those tricks, just wow! lol. I tried clicker training Magic to jump hurdles and his thought was "Mom, youre stupid. I'm not a dog....so don't teach me!" lol.

Emily

Thank you!

First I started off doing a click, then giving Phinn a treat. I did it ALOT of times.

The I hold a treat in my hand, and do whatever motion I want Phinn to do. He will follow the treat it my hand.

After awhile he just realizes what tricks I want him to do, and will now do them just for a click, so he doesn't have to eat alot of treats anymore.

Did that make sense, haha?

Great! Glad I could help :).

Phinn just learned 'give kisses', i'll have to get a video of it.

Also, if you want, I can make an intructional video on clicker training, just showing how to do the basic tricks :D.

Oooo could you please I really want to train Fluffy to do things. I'm going to atempt to hunt down a clicker so I can start!:biggrin2:Yay i'm all excited now! lol i think i need to get out more tehe

It's alot of fun.

Also, when you are looking for a clicker, MAKE SURE IT IS NOT TOO LOUD. I had that happen once. I found a great adjustable one that is perfect now though.

And instructional one o0o good idea Emily! I'll test them in the shop and everyone can stare at me lol. My first mission is to actually find one first. Silly Nelson:nope:

I want to try this with Tallulah! She will do anything for food and seems to be quite a smart baby. I'll just give her a pellet every time I click! Can't wait to see your video:D

Oh yeah! I forgot that she said she was going to be away, how silly of me. Thanks, Alicia :) I hope she has a good time! I didn't know her mom was sick, is she all better?

Latest posts

Back