Phinn and Cleo - The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silvie great pictures of two very cute Bunnies. How long did it take you to bond them?

Isn't it wonderful to see the two of them together. Our Wilbur & Jackie only have eyes for each other, but that's ok because just watcing how much they love each other gives me so much joy.

Susan and the Gang:running bunny

PS

I look forward to many more pictures.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love the pics of them together! What a striking pair. Lol @ him sitting in his corner :pBunnies are so funny with that. They have such funny characters!

Thanks so much guys!

It took me a week to bond them :) They really only had like 5 dates, and then on the last one BAM I knew they were bonded. They spent the night together that night for the first time.

I slept by the cage JUST INCASE though :biggrin2:

Phinn used to be such a mama's boy, now that she's here, not so much. But thats a trade off im willing to make.

Today I went to pet Cleo, and Phinn jumped up and ran over. I think he was protecting her.

Well im uploading even more pics, they'll be up in a minute!

Silvie, Phinn and Cleo

Alright here are their new pics.

I gave them outside time, they really enjoyed it =]

Oh and most of the pics are of Cleo, since Phinn was being a lazy butt and just laying there.

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Sorry theres so many! :embarrassed:

Awww! TOO CUTE!

Phinn and Cleo were a match made in bunny heaven!! hehe. They are so perfect together, and might I add SO cute!! :shock:

They seem so happy :bunnyhug:

They look so cute together!

My girls have a paper shredding party in their cage too... Small cardboard boxes are a favourite for them too.

Are they all moved in to the walk in closet now? That's where they're moving to, right?

--Dawn

Oh wow, I'm just catching up on this now! Cleo is so cute, just look at that nose! She and Phinn make a beautiful couple. Congrats on the easy bonding!

Oh my gosh,whatgorgeous little bunnies,they look so adorable together :inlove:

Cheryl

Thanks guys!

No they, are in our basement, but its finsished, so it isnt all concrete-y hehe.

They will be moving into the sidecloset when my brother moves out, on saturday.

I cant wait because im going to bunny proof my room for them, and make it all nice :)

Oh wow! I am very happy for you.

Pictures!

Yay!

Latest posts

Back