Philadelphia PAWS Shelter Update: Three Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiaP

Reaction score
I am happy to report that right now, we have no bunnies at the shelter. We do have a few rabbits in foster care, including these three new ones that arrived last weekend.

DwarfBoy2.jpg

BothGirls.jpg

Tricolor.jpg

The two girls are a bonded pair, the little boy is on his own. I am fostering him myself temporarily. He is very cute but shy.

Agh, the cute! :thud:The boy has the exact same look on his face that Rory had a couple months ago when we got him from the shelter. He looks so sweet and I hope he comes around soon. The girlies are super cute too!

Ohhhhh.....The one in the bottom pic looks exactly like my first heart bunny, Tucker, that I had when I was twelve..... I wish they weren't so far away, and that I was not so crowded for bunny space! :?

I have happy news from PAWS once again. We have only one bun at the shelter, and he is leaving tomorrow. We have 8 rabbits in foster homes, including two bonded pairs. This is much better than 23 rabbits in the shelter and none in foster homes!

We painted the Small Animal Room a pretty green color, so between being very clean, and freshly painted, it's actually kind of pleasant. We also got a new sign for the door--the old one said THIS ROOM IS FOR REPTILES ONLY!

Gee, I wonder why they had so few rabbit adoptions in the old days?

Latest posts

Back