Petting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimijean

Reaction score
Piper totally flattens herself and really gets into it when I pet her face (up and down between her eyes) as well as full body. Cocoa seems to really like both face and full body petting but he doesn't flatten himself.

I only brought Caramel home 6 days ago, so I've just been giving him time to get used to everyone/everything. Cleaning his pen, giving him fresh food and water, and just sitting close to his pen and talking to him. Each time I would clean his pen I would let him smell me and pet him just a bit, and over time it became obvious that he was beginning to relax a bit.

Well for the first time as I was doing some spot cleaning of his pen this evening he kept smelling and following my hand. So I started to pet him and he really seemed to like it. He even flattened himself. Then when I would stop he would follow my hand and press his head against it wanting more.

Kim

Piper has loved being pet from day one and Cocoa came around a bit faster then Caramel has. But this morning when I was cleaning Caramel's pen he was licking my leg. :D

Kim

So 1 of my mini rex's Luna will put her ears back and gets almost mad if you don't pet her ears but Aria gets mad if you do!

Ah the life of a bun.

Gazzles will come up and head-butt my hand like she's demanding pets, but as soon as I try to pet her, she runs away.

Latest posts

Back