Petsmart Rabbit Hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marissa

Reaction score
So Delta had head tilt and the fancy wooden rabbit hutch I got her from Petsmart was just too high off the ground for her to get in or out of. She is much happier in her ground one with a little fenced in "yard" area. Does anyone who lives near me want it?

I;m pretty sure this is the hutch at the below link, I payed about $200 for it but would be willing to negotiate much much much lower (think $75), I need to know by tomorrow or I'm sticking it on Craigslist for much higher than on here ;) It was only used for three weeks, and I cleaned it out with Clean Cagebut will still need a super cleaning just to be safe

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751752&keepsr=0

Oh and if you come to my house and show me how to set up her area so she can be litter trained (I'm trying everything) I'll give it to you for $40!!!!! (She goes everywhere, I must be doing something wrong):bunnydance:This bunny is a good example of her dancing around while peeing everywhere!

:shock:Tempting

That's a nice hutch. Go for it Ali!:p

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
That's a nice hutch. Go for it Ali!:p

Susan:)
lol I wouldnt have the time to get it. :p

I guess I could.. but she already has one that she loves and it fits inside the pen and I guess we are both used to it! Seriously though, I could be talked down I'm sure especially if I was sent pictures of who was going to live there...:) I only need one and we are moving

Latest posts

Back