Petition to get Longo's Grocery Stores to Stop Carrying Rabbit Meat!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Bunny

Reaction score
I would love it if Ontario people could kindly sign my petition to get Longo's Grocery Stores to stop selling rabbit meat!

We feel as they are domesticated animals like cats and dogs, they should NOT be sold as food!!!

The petition is at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-longos-grocery-stores-from-carrying-rabbit-meat/

Other grocery stores like Sobey's here do NOT carry rabbit meat, so it CAN be done!!

Let's help some bunny friends!!!! First Longo's, then we will be moving on to other grocery stores!

Thank you for helping!!!

Why wouldn't it be allowed?
I'm trying to help our bunny friends! I feel like people would be outraged if domesticated animals like cats were on grocery shelves...the same should be for rabbits! They deserve the same rights. Times have changed and they are the third most popular pet in North America!

Just trying to do some good out there!

The discussion of meat/rabbits for meat isn't allowed...Breeders aren't allowed to discuss it, and so I think that per this, it isn't fair for a petition regarding this to be on the forum.

JMHO. ;)

Emily

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
The discussion of meat/rabbits for meat isn't allowed...Breeders aren't allowed to discuss it, and so I think that per this, it isn't fair for a petition regarding this to be on the forum.

JMHO. ;)

Emily
I'm glad you said this!!!!!! I was about to send it to a mod. Not everyone agrees with what you (Daisy Bunny) want people to sign and its extreme, just the opposite end of using them as a food source.

Can a mod step in?

We're going to lock this thread while the issue is reviewed.

Thank you.

The RO staff has decided to leave this thread locked due to the potential of conflicting interest and opinion.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Latest posts

Back