Peters (and Lynne's!) London Adventure!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne_Bunny

Reaction score
Hello!

Just thought I would post on how Peters relocation went after everyone's helpful advice!

The train journey was fine, Peter was pretty calm considering, he even managed a bit of carrot and apple. The underground tube ride was not so calm, apart from the strange looks it was very loud and poor Pete was getting pretty stressed (a quick head scratch and some comforting times did wonders though) and a teething child made for constant noise!

Once we finally arrived at the new house we built up the cage and Peter was set free, and was immediately much happier. After a good stretch and explore he was looking for his dinner.

It took him about 3 days to get completely settled. He also somehow escaped from his Cage several times, but thankfully he could get no further than the secure room. He's such an escape artist! The litter tray was a success and he loves hoping up the stairs and chilling on my bathroom floor (as you can see!). My new Flatmates love him too and he is getting lots of attention, making one very happy bunny! He is also binkying and rabbit flopping more than ever. Obviously he was made to live in London!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379421740.218135.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379421756.524361.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379422173.080394.jpg

:woohoo Glad the move to London went so well for you both! Hope you both are happy in your new London home!

Good to hear the move went well for you.

I see Peter was working on his blog shortly after your arrival. :happyrabbit:

Well done glad it went well, enjoy the big city

Glad the move went well and he´s settled into his new home. I´m sure the tube ride was stressful, I find it stressful enough with all the noise and so many people so he did really well. He´s a handsome little bunny :headflick:

Glad to know that he's settled in well after a bit of a stressful journey :)

Latest posts

Back