Pet Strollers!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Yes this was inspired by you Tina!!! LOL

I decided to get Bailee a Pet Stroller for Christmas, somethingmultifunctional so she can push our dogs, cat, and bunny's (not all atthe same time though hehe). AlsoI really want to visit somechildren's hospitals or nursing homes with the animals this year, so Imight end up using it too!

I really like this one:

B000AS9710.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

I'm just looking for a good deal on it. I found one on ebay but it haswhite trim.... if only I weren't so gosh darn picky :rollseyes:

While searching the net, I ran across one that Idon't thinkit will fit my needs but I wanted to share it anyhow because it mightmake use of those tiny rabbit cages.

101674.jpg
2b_1.JPG

Have a great day, I'm off to bargain shop!!!!

Megan

WOHA!

Those strollers are amazing! I sure would love to get one of those!
Although, I'm thinking of buying Emmy one of those miniture beds. ButI'm too afraid she'll pick at it and eat some parts..and she mightthink of it as a litter box.

BLEH >__<

K&E

:love:I bet Bailee is going to betinkled pink. I really like the one you've chosen. I'm actuallyconsidering get one like that for my babies that weren't overlyimpressed with the stroller. Maybe being caged will put them more atease.

I think visiting the hospitals and such is so awesome. I'm looking into doing that here with Otis.

I'm so excited and I'm not the one getting the stroller :D.Please let us know what Bailee thinks of it when she gets it.

Tina

That pink one is so cool!

I still want a stroller for Meat... preferably one of those fancyold-fashioned bassinets that look like little hearses on wheels... ;D

I actually saw the blue one (or something veryclosely looking) in the Wal-mart flier! What an amazing idea forrabbits! I think they'd just love! that! It adds someadventure when they go out for a little stroll, but they are protectedfrom eating anything they shouldn't or getting harrased from things!

I went into petsmart online storeandthey have 2. they are 109 dollars and 79 dollars. I don't think myhubby would allow me to get one. lol

Ebay has awesome deals on them. I think thissellerhad the best prices for that style, but there's lots ofdifferent styles on ebay. I almost got one of the blue ones, butBailee's favorite color is pink and since it's for Christmas, I justHAVE to get pink. I found exactly the one I want, pink with black trim,for $80 with free shipping. It's only a little more than the pink withwhite trimon ebay, so I'm satisfied with that.

eBay:3B New Baby Blue Oval Pet Stroller Carrier Dog Cat (item 7730637854 endtime Dec-11-05 00:28:30 PST)

Tina, I think they call visiting the hospitals Pet therapy, not sure ifit's called the same thing in all areas. But I think doing it with abunny will really be special for some people. There's something aboutbunnies that are so therapeutic. At my first dance in middle school,one of the teachers brought her bunny, and it really broke the ice andset everyone at ease. I have 3 animals I think would make good pettherapy animals, 4 actually.... Mr. Wiggles would be awesome, my dogMacy, possibly my cockatiel, and my cat actually travels pretty well,not sure how she would do in unfamiliar situations, but it might beworth trying out.

Alice, you'll have to find someone who has one of those old babycarriages and become a surrogate family member and hope to inherit it!LOL Not sure how long ago it was, but I read your post about shoppingfor them and they were way expensive. I was really shocked about thattoo, now what shocks me more is when I see people actually using them!I wanted to get one when I had my human babies, but I settled for aGraco hehehe.

Megan

Those strollers are so cute! I would love to getone for my babies;). We have those blue Four Paws ones withthe detachable carrier at my work. At first they just sat onthe floor, now we're sold out!

-k

Back