Pet sitter wanted 12/31 to 1/4 in California

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mochi_ball

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I am looking for a petsitter to watch Mochi for 4 days, I need to go on a short trip to the eastcoast. I didn't know where else to look for a petsitter because I don't really trust the listings on Craigslist. I live near Miracle Mile, close by West Hollywood in Los Angeles. If you know anyone trustworthy who is good with rabbits, with good references in LA, please email me. Thanks.

Wendy
[email protected]

I'm going to be out of town myself then. I don't know how you feel about boarding, but I worked at a vet's office this summer and boarded my rabbits with them while my mom and I flew me back to college. I'm not sure what the costs are as I ended up with an employee discount, but they're great with rabbits! All but one of the vets sees rabbits and the caretakers like myself aren't allowed to handle any of the exotics until we've had special training (though once they found out I had rabbits and watched me handle a few, I was definitely allowed because they knew I liked buns and felt so confident with them.)

Studio City Animal Hospital
11800 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 769-1338

Latest posts

Back