pet kennels

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that looks great.:D Maybe but a towel intoit to make her more comfortable and help her feel safer. And I'd attacha water bottle to the front, that would help save space and a bowlwould just spill.

Those are the ones I have...they'regreat. Honestly, gets a bit rough trying to scootch Flower'sbig behind in it sometimes (being as solid as she can be the wholetime), but it's such a great carrier! :D

I have one too. I think I have the smallest one.It worked fine when I took Poppy to the vet. I just put a towel in andshe hoped in on her own. She was able to turn around and stretch out abit as well.

Picking the right one will depend on the size ofyour rabbit(s). I have the smallest one, and in hindsight, Ishould've bought something the mid-size carrier so the two bunnies havemore room. As a reference my bunnies weight about 6-7lbseach.

I already said in the other thread you posted that this carrier is okay and is what I use:).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

We got one looks something like that but the topopens up as well as the front door. Makes getting the bunnsin and out easier. Here is a pic: It cost us about$40 CDN at Petcetera. It is airline rated and we just leavethe food dishes out when we travel to the vet. Loads ofventilation too!

pet-cargo-cabrio.jpg

That looks fab Runestonez - who is it manufactured by as I want to see if I can find it in the UK?

I'm looking for a new one because mine is just an absolute nightmare toopen - its a Marchioro and it has about 12 clips you have to turn toopen it and if you don't put it back together right it takes ages. Thevet always has to help me!

I love this one! I want one or two.

Runestonez wrote:
We got one looks something like that but the top opens up aswell as the front door. Makes getting the bunns in and outeasier. Here is a pic: It cost us about $40 CDN atPetcetera. It is airline rated and we just leave the fooddishes out when we travel to the vet. Loads of ventilationtoo!

pet-cargo-cabrio.jpg

Wow that carrier is amazing, and great value!:shock: $40 CDNis about £18 (according to a currency converter).

Though I bet if I found something like that here it would be really expensive, seems everything is overpriced here:?

rabb1tmad - 'm in the Uk too. I boughtmy pet carrier from Argos for about £15 I think - I bought the largestcarrier and it's big enough for my bun to lie down in - Bugsy alwayslooked swamped in it when she was younger but now she's bgger and has acompanion I'm so glad I bought the big one.

It has an easy to open front door which I can attach a water bottle toand the top lifts off if necessary - 'll admit the top is a littlefiddly but for the price and size I thought it was good value.= -people always stop me at the vets and ask where I got it!

Here try this link:http://www.hagen.com/uk/cats/addinfo/pet_cargo_cabrio.cfmIt really is an excellent carrier. We can seat belt it intothe van, we usually put a blankie in it so they are morecomfortable...we have 3 right now for transporting the bunns.Our bonded trio, 2 lionheads and a lop all fit in it. Theylike to lay sideways. They lay like stacked wood!They hate car rides so they cuddle up together and fit in justfine. One bunny in each of the others...and we are one shortnow for Daphne!

I have the same one as Runestonez and it isgreat! We took Chloe to he cottage in her last months of life in it andsh was fine with it!

Cool. Thanks for the info. I managed to find thecarrier on e-bay for £18 and the sellers shop is only a few miles fromhere. I'm going there tomorrow to buy one. Fab!

Back