personality test!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
I tried to take it but it's too complicated for me lol!

irishbunny wrote:
I tried to take it but it's too complicated for me lol!
:p lol, i looked at it yesterday and was like... um.. "ill dmit tomorrow, its to long!":D

[size="+1"]Your Type is
[size="+2"] ISFP[/size][/size]IntrovertedSensingFeelingPerceiving [size="+0"]Strength of the preferences %[/size] 44501211
[size="+1"]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]
You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

thats nearly like mine!!! sort of.
any one else??? lol ok i know i just posted it.
i have to go now, ill not be on till tomorrow
:purpletongue

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 25 62 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

What the hell does that mean? LOL

Becca wrote:
Your Type is
ESFJ
33 25 62 33

You are:

Haha yeah I don't get it either :D

your type is:

INFJ

introverted, intuitive, feeling, judging

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
haven't done one of those since high school! that was fun

INTJ

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

The N and J always change depending on what test I take.

Becca wrote:
Your Type is
ESFJ
33 25 62 33

You are:

moderately expressed extravert
extravert- out going, and your moderatley expressing outging person
you moderatley express feeling towards others
you distintly or clearly show your feelings
you moderatley show your way of judging people- i think
:)

[size="+1"][size="+2"]INFP

[/size]
[/size]You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

LMAO What?

http://typelogic.com/enfj.html

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

After reading those I have to say I totally agree. That's me to a T!

Here's from Wiki:

[*]E – Extraversion preferred to Introversion: ENFJs often feel motivated by their interaction with people. They tend to enjoy a wide circle of acquaintances, and they gain energy in social situations (whereas introverts expend energy).
[*]N – iNtuition preferred to Sensing: ENFJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
[*]F – Feeling preferred to Thinking: ENFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.
[*]J – Judgment preferred to Perception: ENFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability.

Eww gosh the Myers-Briggs test. You think its long to do on the computer imagine having to do it by hand then analyse it :expressionlessIm ENTJ.

Interesting! My results are:

INFJ

Introverted: 44% Intuitive: 25% Feeling: 25% Judging: 78%

I am:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* very expressed judging personality

According to Wikipedia, INFJ is one of the rarer personality types at 1-3% of the population.

This is the description of the INFJ personality, I'm highlighting what I think is true for me:

INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions.

INFJs are quiet, private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Although very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.

INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life, which they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions, and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types. However, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people, and so tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal this except to their closest companions. INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits," rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset.

INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately and deeply woven, mysterious, and highly complex, sometimes puzzling even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they could understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired. Yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.

So overall pretty accurate. My mom has always said that she's never been able to figure me out! I've always been highly attuned to other people's emotions and am empathetic to a fault, but at the same time I'm kind of socially awkward. I've always felt disconnected in a way, but am very happy.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Interesting! My results are:

INFJ

Introverted: 44% Intuitive: 25% Feeling: 25% Judging: 78%

I am:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* very expressed judging personality

According to Wikipedia, INFJ is one of the rarer personality types at 1-3% of the population.

This is the description of the INFJ personality, I'm highlighting what I think is true for me:

INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions.

INFJs are quiet, private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Although very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.

INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life, which they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions, and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types. However, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people, and so tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal this except to their closest companions. INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits," rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset.

INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately and deeply woven, mysterious, and highly complex, sometimes puzzling even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they could understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired. Yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.

So overall pretty accurate. My mom has always said that she's never been able to figure me out! I've always been highly attuned to other people's emotions and am empathetic to a fault, but at the same time I'm kind of socially awkward. I've always felt disconnected in a way, but am very happy.
i might hiighlight mine..
SNAPS- im quite socially akward.. but i can understand others emotions and comfort or celebrate depending on the situtaion. but i dont really bother with there emotions...lol. it makes me sound cold:p

Latest posts

Back