personality change

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathryn303

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I joined this forum about three years ago when I got my rabbit, Bunny, but I haven't really been on since then. Well, Bunny is almost three and she was spayed a couple years ago, but starting yesterday, she had a personality change.

I let her out of her cage to run around my room like I usually do. She usually runs around and begs for attention, but this time, she just stayed under my bed and wouldn't even come out when I shook the craisin bag. :( And then when she would come out, I'd go over to pet her, and she would run back under my bed and thump like she was scared of me. :tears2:

She is eating and drinking fine, but right now she is just in the corner of her cage looking grumpy and wouldn't even come to greet my mom when she brought her vegetables.

What's wrong with her?

this could me a medical issue ..like perhaps she has gas...

it sounds as if she doesn't feel well if she is not coming out for treats.

How does her tummy feel ..does it feel hard and bloated ?
if so you should get some liquid baby gas medication with the only active ingredientbeing simethicone . ( sold at pharmacies everywhere)

Brand names are Infant Gas X or Mylicon for infants but read the back of the box ..should say simethicone 20mg
Give about 1 cc of this

Possibly she has another issues

Can younote anything else unusal ..difference in pooping and eating at all.

Thanks for the help. :)

She is acting a lot better now. She was hopping all around her cage and begging to be let out, so I did and then she tried following me out the door. :) And then I watched her eat some hay. So I guess she is feeling better. :)

Thanks again. :rose:

Back