Perhaps a Stupid Question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score
Yeah...what are craisins?

Apparently (from the forum), bunnies like 'em...thinking of gettingsome for Cookie since he's picky about everything and won't even eatbanana pieces.

So...what are craisins and where can you get 'em? THanks!

Craisins are dried cranberries. Pretty much a raisin, but made with a different fruit.

I find that any kind of dried fruit my guys will love. Raisins, craisins, papaya, pinapple, etc.

Just make sure to only give a few at a time, and not toooften. Other wise you'll end up with a chubby bunny likeWildfire...

--Dawn

Hmm.. if you can get dried fruit without sugarit's better. You can find craisins in the produce section ofthe grocery store usually... I know in my store they keep them on racksnear the fruits and raisins etc.

Ours love the dried mango and dried pear we getat the health food store. We get the organic, no sugare, nopreservatives kind. They also love the dried blueberries from "TraderJoe's"
Hazel also loves the freeze-dried blueberries, strawberries andblackberries from the company that makes the "Just Tomatoes" aswell.(www.justtomatoes.com ) They also sell freeze-dried cranberries, butthose were not such a big hit with our buns.

Whenever I buy dried fruit I check theingrediant list to make sure the fruit comes first on the list and thatif there is any sugar it's near the bottom of the list.

See my avatar for an example.

This is what I will do for them:

SnugBegging.jpg

We get them in Australia now, but they're stillpretty new over here. They're yummy!! I never thought of giving them toa bunny before though...

When I get my next bun I'll buy some, so me and bun can share them :)

Snuggy....that is SOOOOOO cute!!!!

Has anyone seen the HUGE bag of craisins theysell at Costco (Sam's Club, etc.). I think Misty would die ofJOY if she saw my bring that home.

LOL

________
Nadia

Latest posts

Back